"𝟛𝟘"

It's morning now, I am sitting in the bathroom right now while the gameboy is in my hands

"Good morning, is there anything you want me to do? Or were you able to able those files" I typed in, waiting for a response

"Sorry, I just need some more time and I do have a request, could you be able to connect me to the school's database? I want to be useful you know." It replied, let's give it a chance

"I will try my best to find something like that." Its spite turned happy. Stupid machine

I stood and dusted my school dress and put the gameboy back in my bag, I left my room.

It's breakfast time and we are gonna have a meeting today too so, let's go there!

I pushed open the dining hall door to find everyone already there.

"I am the late one huh?" I said with a chuckle and a small "sorry" because Taka was scolding me. I went to stand in the corner.

"Let's start the meeting then." Taka announced, Everyone nodded their head and some went stiff

"After eating we should start our investigation." Kyoto said, leaning into her seat. Almost everyone nodded

"Why don't we make groups, for example- we have 12 people and three floors- why don't we all divide into groups?" I suggested, almost everyone nodded except Byakuya

"I won't work with peasants, I will do my own investigation." He said, provoking others.

I sighed at his behaviour and said "Why don't you join a group with Kyoko in it, she is super smart. I am sure you will learn a thing or two." He grits his teeth and just said "no" with a lot of insults

I shrugged and said, "Do whatever you want."

I left the corner and was about to leave but Sayaka said "Are you sure, you are not going to eat breakfast?" I smiled at her and said "Investigation first! And I need to investigate quickly because I have a small plan today!"

After that interaction, I walk up to Aoi and said "Would you mind helping me with baking cookies while the other investigate?" Her face lit up and said, "Are we going to make donuts?" I chuckle and shook my head, she slightly frown but is still smiling

"So, I will take that as a yes?" I ask, she repeatedly nods her head like a cute child, I chuckle at her behaviour and pat her head, she froze and I said "Bye then." After that interaction, I walk up to the exit and left.

Now, let's start my search for alter ego #1 while #2 is in my bag.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I searched the whole school in one hour, I am sweating too much, and I literally found nothing. After my defeat, I walk back to the dining room to find Aoi waiting for me.

"Let's bake cookies!" I said enthusiastically, she brightly smiled and we both walk-in the kitchen.

"We are gonna make chocolate cookies." I informed her, she excitedly smile.

So what we need are....

sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, butter and for extra flavour peanuts!

"So things we need are sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and butter." I said she nodded and we collect the ingredients. I look back at the ingredients to find everything but it seems like we forget peanut so, I left her for a second and grab that, watching her being interested in the other ingredients makes me happy.

We preheat the oven to 350 degrees  (175 degrees C).

Beat sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl until light and fluffy.

Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in another bowl; stir into the butter mixture until well blended.

Aoi seemed to be outside, I wonder why?

I crumble the peanuts well and put them in the batter. Bake in the preheated oven just until set, 8 to 10 minutes.

Aoi is very excited to try out the cookies, she is back and is staring ain't the microwave.

After 10 minutes, I pulled out the cookies and put these on a plate, we made a good amount of it.

I pack some in a plastic bag and put it in my bag while Aoi wasn't looking.

We heard many footsteps so, I ask Aoi to serve these while I cleaned the vessels.

After that, I enter the dining hall to find everybody sitting there, Some are eating our cookies [Mondo, Taka, Sayaka, Sakura, Celeste] and some are talking.

"I wasn't able to find anything interesting." I straightforwardly said, while putting my hands in the air.

"We also weren't able to find it." Kyoto replied, I frowned though I expected it.

"By the way, Aoi and I made Cookie why don't you try it?" I said to Kyoko, she gives a confused expression

"This cookie tastes wonderful." Celeste complemented our skills, Aoi and I, who was standing beside me, smiled brightly.

"True, Aoi and Y/n your skills are great." Taka added, and Mondo and Sayaka nodded. This made us blush in embarrassment

Everyone else tried too except Byakuya because that's peasant food.

After that we left to our own room, I was sitting in my room, looking around just laying on my bed.

I heard someone knock on my door, I stood up and opened it, Hifumi was standing in front of me, I smiled brightly at him.

"Would you like to draw with me, you know like draw an omega universe manga!" I nodded, I didn't understand the 'omega universe ' though

We left my room and enter the art room to find.

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

Hifumi freaks out so am I!

Why? Again? Why? She was okay just a moment ago!!!!

Aoi's body is all I can, there is a small bloodied knife beside her.