"𝟚𝟡"

Y/n was woken up by the sound of the announcement so they quickly got up, did their usual shit to not look dirty, throw their bag over their shoulder and left the room

Y/n pushed open the door to find everyone except Kyoko, Byakuya and Toko fukhawa.

Everyone's gaze turned toward the door to find Y/n standing there, Everyone smiled.

As usual, our protagonist got in the kitchen to make something for me and a milk tea for Celeste.

As they walk into the dining hall, I found Byakuya and Toko there.

"What a surprise!" I exclaimed in a teasing manner

Instead of Byakuya making snarky remarks, genocide jill said "I'm wearing red lingerie today!" that made Y/n flustered and confused

"Ok" they couldn't reply more than that, Y/n felt someone walk closer to them, so they turned their head to find Sayaka. She was smiling sweetly at them.

"So? What do you want? Surely you are not here to join us for breakfast." Celeste asks him, looking at her milk tea.

"Of course not. I came to hear a story. A story that nobody's bothered to tell me yet." Byakuya replied, angrily

"Oh oh , I got it now. It's just that you are kind of a prick so, I totally forget to tell you but don't worry, I am going to tell you the whole story after eating." I said while sitting beside Sayaka and Mondo and much the tea to Celeste, she smiled gracefully at me and muttered a thank you.

"I've just made a decision. When we get out of here, I'm going to feed your body to the vultures." He said while pointing at every one of us, I chuckled and said "Damn, it would be so great to die with my friends!" In a sarcastic manner.

It was a small silence between us so, I ask him "So, are you waiting for me to finish my food or leave?" With a small pout

"The way you all are acting is interesting so I am definitely going to wait even though I know it is a waste of time." He rudely said, I take a small sigh and quickly begins eating my food.

As I was eating, I felt someone creeping behind me. I turn my head to take a look at the person and it was Toko. She was acting creepy like she usually does.

"You are such a piece." She whispered at the back of my head, a shiver runs down my spine so I quickly said "Byakuya, please take your girlfriend away, she is being so creepy." with a scared expression

I know that she can't hurt me right now but I am just slightly scared of crazy people.

"She is not even my friend, nobody is!" He quickly responded with an angry expression, I giggle and went on to eat my breakfast while Toko is whispering more creepy things to me.

"I am done!" I shout in the middle of my food and sprinted back into the kitchen to clean my dish and re-enter the room to see Byakuya staring at me.

"Let's go, then." I said, he slightly smiled and stood up straight, Toko following after

"Yeah, let's get outta here!" Genocide kill shouts in excitement with a pleased face

"....You don't need to come with me." Byakuya said, staring at jill with such disgust

"You don't have to play hard to get, Master! You can just play hard!" Jill replied, and I am sure he isn't playing hard to get

"That doesn't make any sense..." He said, making me chuckle

Byakuya started to slowly back out of the room with me...He started to pick up speed leaving me behind, and soon he came back with a disappointed expression, he grab my wrist with an angry face and we both sprinted out of the dining hall.

"I wonder, why we are running?" I said to him, and he just takes a small look at me and said "We are trying to get away from her."  I nodded my head in understanding.

"Let's go to the bathhouse." I said, he gives a confused expression and asked "Why?"

I replied, "Your every question will get answered when we get there." He gives a weird expression and we just sprint our way to the bathhouse.

We find Kyoko near the bathhouse.

"Hey, Kyoko! I am pretty sure, we forget to tell about our dirty little secret to Byakuya" I said in a joking manner

"How about we take a quick bath, I am feeling sweaty right now." She replied, walking away from us, we followed after us to find her

We entered the bathroom changing room, I said "I guess, I will be leaving." I wave my head bye and both of them look at me with a weird expression, like it showed slight sadness?

I shook that thought away and find Hifumi, I chat with him for a bit but was interrupted when Taka came and said that "How about we take a bath." I looked confused but after a second, I got what he means.

He drags us to the bathhouse, we entered to find everyone there.

"Everyone is here, so let's start the meeting!" Ishimaru announced, everybody look at Kyoko for an answer

"So, what happened?" I said, she took a big pause and said "It's gone. I came here a little earlier to check up on things, and that's when I discovered... Alter Ego--the laptop--has disappeared..." Fuck!

I took a small sigh and ask "So, it is safe to assume that we have a traitor among us and that traitor could not be Hifumi because of the ban, and the rest suspects are Makoto, Celeste, Sakura, Hina, Toko, Sayaka, Mondo or myself." I informed them

"But who could have done that?!" Sayaka shouts in terror, I give a small smile and said, "Don't worry."

"Why would any of US wanna steal Alter Ego?" Aoi asks me, I frown and said "I don't know."

"How about I give a reason instead, There is a traitor among us. One of us is working for the mastermind--a spy. And that's the one who stole Alter Ego. Can you deny the possibility? I've actually been thinking for some time now that there might be a spy among us. The mastermind brought someone in to help keep things moving smoothly." He explained, that there is a great chance that someone could be a traitor but who?

"Why do you not speak? Are you struck silent by your inability to comprehend such a possibility?" He mocks us

"There is a possibility though" I agreed with him, he was about to smirk but suddenly I said, "But I choose to believe in all of you."

"That's stupid" he muttered

"Mm, ahem, this is a school announcement. It is now 10 p.m. As such, it is officially nighttime. Soon the doors to the dining hall will be locked, and entry at that point is strictly prohibited. Okay then...sweet dreams, everyone! Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite..." The announcement plays out

"We should start our investigation in the morning." I suggested

"You are right, Anything we do at night brings a higher chance of the mastermind noticing us." Kyoko responded, I just said that because I was lazy lmao

With that, we all went back to our room and slept.

We had two alter egos, one is gone and the other one is in my bag, I will talk to it tomorrow.