"𝟞𝟟"

"And one of the things that create the holes in my theory are those bodies" Kyoko pointed towards a big pile of garbage which is pretty far away from us

"And one of the things that create the holes in my theory are those bodies" Kyoko pointed towards a big pile of garbage which is pretty far away from us. I quickly sprint up to that place.

My eyes widened and fear overtook me, it was bodies....not bodies of anyone it was of everyone that died, which means Taka, Mondo, Chihiro, Leon, Junko? [Mukuro?], Sayaka, Hiro, Aoi, Kyoko? And Makoto.

"Wait!" I said in disbelief, Toko's body isn't here. "Her body should be here soon," Byakuya mumbled as he took a step beside me and Kyoko joined us a second later.

"Kyoko....this is your body but you are alive." I mumbled as I stare at her with a confused expression. "Strange indeed." She replied back with a poker face.

"As Y/n and I already know...... Mukuro and Junko are already dead before the killing game, yet here is this body. It is a possibility that the mastermind kidnapped or.......Made a deal with these people, they look just like us but yet they are different and there is a possibility that they have someone look like me as well." Byakuya said to Kyoko with interest. 

I walk over to Sayaka's corpse, I didn't know why but I still did, her body didn't have any marks or any scratches, and the only injury she has is the knife in her chest. The real Sayaka didn't die like this, she died a painful yet a beautiful death.

I turn my gaze to the others and every single one of them has a knife in their chest, the knife shines brightly over their dull body.

"These people are just mere pawns to control, they made a deal with the mastermind but when everything died down, which means their lookalike died and the story for them died but yet my body is here and Toko's body isn't here, what a mystery...." Kyoko said as she pointed at the bodies with disgust.

Just as her words died down a body dropped onto the ground with a thud and no shit, it's Toko and her body is just like the others, a knife in the chest, no emotions and the brightness of the knife dances gracefully over her dull body.

I pitifully look a the corpse and turn my gaze away to Kyoko to ask her something.

"By the way, what does that diary of yours mean?" I ask while pointing at her with a pout, Her expression suddenly changes to fright but it quickly turns back to the poker face.

"About that, I found a little about our past and it's not pretty, I hate it." She bluntly said the last part with disgust. "And would you mind telling us?" Byakuya requested but we all know that it was a demand.

"This will explains well...." She pulled a picture out and hands it to him. I walk up to him and peek behind him.

".....ah? Huh? Well......" I mumbled as I stare at the picture, it was mine in a bloodied outfit, a blank expression is plastered onto my face, and I am standing in front of a body which is brutally tortured.

The desire to know about my past burns more and more....

Then she suddenly hands us another picture, It was Sakura, Aoi and Kyoko. Smiling brightly at the cameramen but a problem is in the background, the place is going into ruins, and everything seems dead.

Their outfits weren't pure white either, slightly covered in mud but their hands were fully bloody.

"We need to know, what happens in the past!" Byakuya shouted at both of us, I grumbled and replied with, "I know, Leggami!"

For a second we just forget about everything and went into another topic.

"We should leave now." Byakuya asserted as he walks away from us but still close enough. I have another question for Y/n." My eyes snapped to see Kyoko pointing a gun at me.

"Who seriously are you?" She asks with a threatening aura surrounding her, Byakuya quickly run back with a shocked expression and stood a bit far away.

"Me? So figured it out after all?" I chuckled as I stare at her, she back away slightly as well as Byakuya.

"Aww, man....I truly wished to reveal myself at the trial but I guess.....I am!" I said with mockery and amusement as she stared at me with an indescribable expression.

"I am Kaito Momota! Luminary of the stars!" I jokingly said as I walk closer to her, "A friend of mine likes to talk that, he is a kind dude and genuinely loving guy." I walk closer to her until we are a couple of inches away, The gun is pointed at my chest.

"I will stop joking, this gun is in my bag is for self-defence because I have been assaulted many times out of the name of love many times, I give people hope but.....they become obsessed with the happy feeling and things get a little messy though I still love everyone, everything forever and ever and I kinda relate to those types of people because I one time felt truly lonely then someone came [The friend displayed in the first chapter] and made my life living heaven and I never want to lose them but they died and that's why! That's what I am! Y/n L/n, the ultimate friend! The one who was supposed to live like this! The one who was born that very day!" I shouted in complete insanity, it's been a while since I shouted like this and let all my emotion go.

I snatched the gun away and walk back to the gate, Kyoko and Byakuya joined afterwards, "Byakuya is going first then I am going second then, Kyoko." I said as they both nodded.

We just kept climbing the ladder in complete silence. And after I don't know how long...we finally reached the top.

"I think you two should make up." Byakuya suggested as he gazes at Kyoko. "I am not angry." I shrugged it, "I am sorry." She still apologizes anyway.

"Good." He mumbled in amusement.....but something is still awkward.....oh yeah about what I said, "I am sorry for telling you about my past and I shouldn't have let my feeling out." I apologise quickly.

They didn't reply but still stared at me which slightly unnerved me. "You don't need to let your emotions in all the time. Please don't suffer inside." Kyoko said in a gentle tone.

"Correct, even though I hate emotion. It doesn't mean that it is healthy to let those emotions rot your brain." He pointed at me in an accusing manner.

"Heh.....whatever." I shrugged off their worries as I walk outside of the incinerator room. They both glared at me with anger but didn't show it.

And I sense their anger, why the heck are they angry?!?!??!

Funfact- those two are angry because Y/n shrugged off their worries

"So.....guy any plan on telling me why you two are angry?" I said as I stopped and look at those two.

"Nothing."