"𝟚𝟘"

The ultimate friend was on their way to their dorm but they suddenly realised remember that they have to burn their motive's paper after all anyone can see it and burning it, is the best solution

They go through their pockets to find the sheet but to no avail, nothing was there.

They panicked and stare at their surroundings and trying to find where it could have been. Suddenly they remembered...........courtroom? What?!

Everybody is there!!! They have to be quick or else everyone will figure out!

They quickly turn around and sprint their way to the red door, nobody was there. Panic is rushing through their veins. They quickly jump into the elevator, and they tap their legs while waiting for the elevator to stop.

The door went open and Y/n runs out of the elevator to find the sheet in Kyoko's hand.

"Kyoko, It's mine." That was all Y/n said as they made their way to Kyoko, standing in front of her with a blank expression.

Kyoko didn't reply, she just stare at Y/n's face. Their face darkens as they ask again "Please return my property."

They raise their hand to take the sheet but Kyoko didn't return it, she swings her hand to her left.

They again tried to take it but she again swing it.

"I SAI-" Y/n was cut off by Kyoko

"What does this letter mean?" She asks, the others probably didn't get it due to not reading the sheet but Y/n got it and they were furious.

They didn't reply and quickly tried to yank the sheet from her hands but her reflexes were quick.

It was too much for Y/n to take. Their four friends died today and someone figured out their secret. All of this made its way to Kyoko's neck.

Y/n hands were tightly holding Kyoko's neck, slightly choking her. Anyone in the room couldn't move due to shock. Kyoko tried to fight but Y/n's grip is tighter, Kyoko's eyes started to get dull. Y/n was still raging but they suddenly realised what was happening. They quickly lose their grip on her neck and walk back in terror, wide-eyed.

"I-i am s-sorry! I di-didn't mean to do that, it's not my fault. It's his fault, if he didn't do that then this would have never happened, I had no choice. he pointed that gun to fac-" They suddenly realised their mistake, Y/n shut up and Yank that sheet from Kyoko's hand and sprint their way to the elevator.

Taka wanted to say something about Y/n running but he couldn't. Mondo wanted to shout Y/n but he kept wondering, what do they mean by 'he pointed that gun to face?'. Sayaka had a concerned expression. Everyone in that room is either concerned for Kyoko or Y/n and some are here to just enjoy the drama.[you know who I am talking about :)]

The door of the elevator opened and Y/n ran out of that thing and made their way to the incinerator, they wanted to burn it, they have to burn it, they need to burn it and in the end, it doesn't exist anymore.

Y/n slightly smile in relief, they were about to go back to their dorm but they were feeling hungry so......there they are standing in front of the kitchen, cooking [Favourite Food]. After all this shit they deserve this.

They also made tea milk for themselves. Y/n re-enter the dining hall with the tea and food in their hands to find Kyoko, she was sitting on the seat with a poker face.

 Y/n re-enter the dining hall with the tea and food in their hands to find Kyoko, she was sitting on the seat with a poker face

Y/n pov

I feel guilty for what I did, You know what fuck it! I am going to apologise now!

I did notice earlier but I am nervous. I shook away my thoughts and made my way to Kyoko, I set everything down on the table and sit on the chair beside her.

Her eyes were now on me, I deeply sigh, closed my eyes and apologise "I know what I did was wrong and I know I was blinded by rage...... I am sorry, I didn't mean it." I didn't hear any shuffling, just pure silence. I slowly open my eyes to take a peek to find Kyoko staring at me with an unreadable expression, I closed my eyes shut and begins.

"I will do everything you want me to, just forgive me please." I apologize, waiting for an answer or something

"Your motive."

I sighed, why does she want to know my secret so badly? But i guess? I gotta tell her, do i really have to?

"Sure, well the story goes as........

[I do not have motivation to write the whole chapter rn]