"𝟛𝟟"

I take a looks around to find Kyoko, Togami and Celeste there

I take a looks around to find Kyoko, Togami and Celeste there. The door violently opened and a terrified Makoto walked in, he had his usual terrified expression.

"M-master?" Toko was walking behind him, her eyes searching the whole room, She shouts in terror as her eyes fall onto the corpse.

The others join in as well, Except the 'we don't show emotion' gang, everybody is terrified and shocked.

Hifumi was breathing very loudly, Mondo had a depressing expression, as well as Sakura.

"Hohoho! Woooowie! You guys couldn't wait to kill each other, I love how despairing it is!!!!" Monokuma pops out of nowhere as usual, I tched "Just give us the damn file already."

He frowned, "You big meanie!" And handed Kyoko the file and left with a frown.

Kyoko opened the file and read out loud

"The victim was Kiyotaka Ishimaru. The body was discovered in the dining hall. All evidence suggests that the death took place in the dining hall. The cause of death was being smashed into the floor with a heavy weapon multiple times. His ribs suffered fractures as well as his skull."

"He was killed very brutally, the killer had no mercy, it's hard to recognize the face of the killer due to that." I comment as I stare at his corpse, Blood is almost everywhere.

"Indeed." Kyoko said with a closed-eyed expression, "So, it's investigation time." I said with a bitter expression.

In this case, I would like to have a partner with me so I choose Makoto, I walked closer to him and ask "Wanna investigate together." With a small smile

He appears to freeze for a second, "You okay?" I ask with a concerned expression. He shook his head furiously as he said "No, I am okay!" many times.

I chuckled at his expression and said "The author thought that it would be cool to have both protagonists work together for a mystery." He tilts his head in confusion.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked in a confused manner.

"Don't worry, you won't get ỉ͔͖̜͌t̲̂̓ͩ̑."