[ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ]

[Every inch of truth]

[This took place after the mastermind shows themselves]

Both masterminds show themselves as the other groups stare at them with fear and wonder.

"It's pleasant to meet you all, again." the black-haired mastermind said as he stand straight, staring at no one in particular.

"YO! YO! YO! IT IS FUN TO MEET YOU ALL! I WAS BORED OF IZURU!" The brown-haired girl jumps and hops while giggling

"So these two are the mastermind... It's pleasant to meet you two as well." Celeste replied with a smile, bowing a little in her seat.

"By the way, what do you mean " again"? "Byakuya glared at Izuru Kamakura, his piercing glare could kill the mastermind if glares could kill.

".............." The mastermind didn't reply, he just stood straight like usual. "Why are you talking to the boring guy?! Talk to me!!!" Komaru throws a tantrum, flapping her arms around herself.

"It was a question for the first mastermind so I am sure, IZURU should answer us." Kyoko took a step into the conversation, and Komaru pouts and sulk in her seat.

"I said again because it is not the first time we've met." He replied with a blank expression.

"W-wait?! Does that mean my hallucinations and dreams were in fact real?!" Hifumi's eyes widened as he said these words, and his whole body trembled.

"You have those dreams too?!" Sakura said in confusion, her eyes showing pure terror and confusion.

"My my, I have some memories from the past as well. I just didn't know if those dreams were real." Celeste replied, her hands crossed with a concerned smile.

"Puhuhuhu you all are probably wondering, what is going on right now?" Komaru tilts her head at Kyoko, who was thinking deeply.

"Well then! I am going to tell you the truth! And the only truth is that YOUR MEMORIES FROM THE PAST WERE LEFT ON PURPOSE!" Komaru points her finger at us as she mockingly laughs.

"B-but why? And how much of our memories were taken from us?" Sakura said, her beautiful eyes are glaring at the mastermind.

"And that's what you need to figure out. If you did, we will let you out as well as execute ourselves." Izuru said in a loud voice.

"But you said that you will let out if we find the culprit! And it's you!" I pointed my finger at Izuru with disbelief and betrayal.