"𝟝𝟙"

It's a photo of mine, I am laying on a bed with my blood staining my whole body as well as the bed

It's a photo of mine, I am laying on a bed with my blood staining my whole body as well as the bed. It is terrifying.

My heart starts thumping incredibly loudly, fear seeping into my heart as some tears fall onto my thighs.

I need to get away, I need to stop looking at this picture! I quickly turned to the next page and it says "I am truly sorry."

On the next page, "I am truly sorry."

These words are engraved on every page of this notebook, I turned to the page to see a note, "You don't know yet but it's terrifying."

What the hell does all of this mean?!

I catch my breath and start thinking logically, if I need to start preparing to take down the mastermind, I need a plan and a smart partner as well.

I trust everyone but.........I do not wish to worry them.

I think I should ask Byakuya.

I stood up and left my room, proceeded to walk to Byakuya's room, it is night right now but I am sure he won't mind and if he did mind, idgaf.

I knocked on his door, waiting for him to open the door. After what felt like hours the door opened and a slightly sleepy-looking Byakuya opened the door.

"Why are you here?" He asks while pointing at me with a pissed expression, I sheepishly smile.

"I need you." I quickly replied, the world slowly stopped around us as I quickly realised my mistake, Byakuya stares at me with a weirded-out expression.

"I meant, I need your help, I have found something that you probably wanted to look at and.......I need you as my acquaintance." I pulled out my hand for a handshake with an emotionless expression.

"Is it truly important?" He replied with a suspicious expression, I chuckled and replied with "More important than Toko's existence for you."

In a split second, he took my hand and shake it with a smirk, I smiled in return. We both headed to my room, I enter my room and quickly grabbed everything.....wait.....the second Alter ego was in my bag.........and I give it to Kyoko??

Fuck! I am fucking stupid, Fuck Fuck fuckity fucks! My inner cursing session was cut short by Byakuya nudging my shoulder with his wrist.

I stopped thinking about it and we both made our way to the changing room.

Just as we enter, Byakuya closed the door behind us and demanded, "So, tell me the clue."

I turn around and smiled, "I will tell you everything but first you need to know about the other thing, okay so I am going to start but after learning everything, I need your help with a plan on taking down the mastermind as well as being my partner in this mission, got it?"

"Got it." He replied with a nod, "Good then, let's talk about Junko first-" I was cut short by Byakuya.

"What does she have to do with our situation, she died pathetically in the start." I nodded and shrugged off, "There is more to it, The one you saw was Mukuro Ikusaba as well as the sixteenth student, she is Junko's sister, and they both are twins. Her actual appearance is that, she has black hair and blue eyes. She wore a wig."

He nodded and ask, "How did you tell them apart?" I smirk and said, "Mukuro have freckles but Junko doesn't."

He confusingly nodded as I begin, "She is the ultimate soldier, and obviously super powerful."

"The person, you were following but trio and knocked down, Are those two are the same person."

I sheepishly smile and replied, "No actually, that person doesn't exist, I made that person to copy, Alter ego." He stood up in shock and looked at me.

"What?"

"I copied Alter ego and put it in the school's server as well on another device, but Kyoko has the other one." His breath hitched, "She is supposed to be dead!" He almost shouts, pointing toward me.

"We didn't see that, did we? Also she can survive for two days because my bag have enough food, she just need to survive that fall which I know she could or she died." I mumbled the last part to myself.

------------------

I made some CGs for this book

------------------I made some CGs for this book

[y/n after slapping Sayaka for kissing her]

[This Y/n is my OC but you can imagine it to be you.]

[Sayaka kissing Y/n unexpectedly]