"𝟞𝟘"

I followed this stranger into his room, before they could even touch him, I used both of my hands and grip their neck tightly

"Huh?" This stranger gasp as I tightened my grip, "Hello......why don't we take our charade outside?" I whispered in their ears, the moment their movement became wobbly, I quickly snatch the knife that they were holding.

I used that knife and pointed it towards their neck, I kept the knife there as we slowly walk out of his room, that blond prick is still sleeping.

Now we were in the hallway, I kept the knife in front of their neck as I ask some questions.

"So.....tell me, are you the mastermind?" I said to her with confidence, she quickly shook her head profusely. "Really...well I also think you are just a pawn, you may be wondering why? Because Junko Enoshima is dead and even if she still survived there is no way that she would be able to walk or use her arms." I casually told her everything.

"Y'know, your body looks the same as Junko, your boobs are the same size, your waist too and heck! Even your height!" I said in disbelief as I leaned closer to her and leans the knife closer as well.

"You are her copy, right? Just a person whose purpose in this killing game is to confuse us, right?" I waited for a reply but no replies could be heard.

"Nothing huh? Well, I am also wondering, who could be the mastermind and the sixteenth student, if the mastermind is among us then it would be hard to decide because everyone here can start this game." I took a deep breath and begins.

"For example - Celeste! Our hot liar! She could easily be the mastermind! And Byakuya, The blond prick, He got enough money to make this killing game and there are others too!"

"What about trust?" She whispered as my ears and eyes perked up, "I am just their friend, not their protector, though if someone tries to kill them. I will same my friends till my very last breath but I can't say the same if they are trying to kill someone, this may feel confusing but the human brain is supposed to be complex, right?" I replied with a chuckle.

"Well then.......let end this." I said with a sigh and quickly tried to slash her neck but she elbowed me in the stomach.

I walk back in pain as I grip the knife, I look for her but she was nowhere to be seen......how rude.

I stood up and entered Byakuya's room, he appears to be sleeping peacefully, and I walk up to his table to find a notepad and a pen on his desk.

I pick both of these and start writing.

"You were about to get killed by the mastermind's pawn in your sleep, I saved you though but we really aren't safe, you need to be careful because I think something bad will happen tomorrow.

Y/n L/n.      "

I wrote this note and left his room, I suddenly got an idea, that girl used the same key that I was using, I pulled out the key and pushed it into the keyhole of Byakuya's room.

It fits! I locked his door with my key.

Does that mean my key could be the master key, which opens every door in this school?

I tried to test out my theory by entering the dorms on the second floor.

I used the stairs to get to the second floor, as I walked up to the stairs my eyes widened, the walls are broken,
It looks like some ancient ruins... Or no...it's more like a battlefield. Like a bomb blew up here or something.....

There are even dry bloodstains around.

All but one of the dorms up here are blocked off, so I decided to enter the one which is not blocked off.

Even the dorm rooms are destroyed.

More destruction, but more interestingly, there's a Eye of Horus painted on the walls back here. I'd actually never noticed it before. Apparently, the Eye of Horus has several different meanings, but was often painted on Ancient Egyptian ships to ensure safe passage. It was also used to symbolize sacrifice, healing, restoration and protection. No clue if it's supposed to have any meaning here. This place certainly doesn't look safe or protected. Maybe sacrifice considering the whole Tragedy thing...

Impromptu history aside, there's a door here with a strange drawing on it. I decided to enter it, This room is filled with lockers...Most of these lockers are destroyed and inaccessible because There's a metal plate mounted to the locker... There's no way to get it open.

But there is one locker that isn't locked, I wonder if I can open this locker...

There's a card reader installed on the door. That must be how you get the locker open. After all, it's pretty similar to the card readers for the locker rooms on the 2nd floor of the school. And you have to use your e-Handbook to open those up. So does that mean...?

I took out my handbook and ran it across the card reader. And then...

It opened! I smiled in relief and quickly opened it. There is a diary, I pick it up and read it.

On the first page, it says "This diary being to Y/n L/n, class 78th."

The page says, "I am not the one to write a diary but I really want to write this because I did it! I fucking did it! I managed to make the whole world my friend!"

Huh? What the hell? Was I......truly able to achieve my dream? Really?

The next page said, "Thing went to shit, the thing went to shit and I am going crazy! Where the fuck are you?! Haru, Izuru, Sayaka even Maki?! Where the fuck are you?! I am going crazy! I need a fucking hug! Dude where are hell are you all?!"

My eyes widened as fear seeped into me, my writing was wobbly and it seems like I was panicking while writing this.

I turned to the next page but there is nothing...nothing is written on any page except the first three pages.

I decided to leave and take my diary from last with me, At the very end of the hall is this big wooden door.

This room looks like it belongs to an adult, the walls were tiled with brown tiles and a brown carpet was set onto the floor, there is a brown sofa in the corner of the room.

There's a PC on the desk, I decided to open it and it easily opened, I decided to open Chrome, Whoever used this last, it looks like they were very interested in the Ultimate Despair. The PC still has some search results left on it....

"The Ultimate Despair is a group. That group is responsible for The Tragedy, which happened one year ago. They're the worst sorts of people, whose driving force comes from despair..." I decided to search what the ultimate despair is and this result comes out.

I decided to went through the galary and was surprised when I saw a small Kyoko with a man, they both were smiling happily..? Is this man her father?

Now if I remember correctly the name of this academy's headmaster was Jin Kirigiri, does that mean Kyoko is related to this man, is this her father?

I decided to search my name on the computer because if that diary was correct that I hundred per cent should be here.

"......huh? What the fuck?" My hands trembled as I read the results.