"𝟟𝟘"

"It's nice to meet you, again

"It's nice to meet you, again." Just as the robot or shall I say, Izuru? uttered those words, 'I was correct! Those hallucinations and dreams were truly my memories of the past'

But my excitement died down as I remembered that I am having a chat with the mastermind.

"That means those search results were real, I really am a horrible human being, huh?" I muttered to myself in disbelief, I wish to deny it but......I can't, I just can't.

"Oh, those....were real and that experiment did bring numerous "not boring" moments. It was strangely nice." I took a step back in disbelief.

Does that mean, he was also a part of my cult and what does he mean by 'experiment?'

"What did you mean by experi-" I was cut off by a rather cheerful voice, it was a feminine voice and probably belonged to a high school girl.

"HEY! YO! YO! YO! Y/N! how are ya doing? Is everything still in despair? I am working quite hard y'know, so you better feel the despair!"

Koru was the one who uttered those words, she stands beside Izuru who was sitting on the chair. Koru is staring at the monitor in front of her while she salivates.

Izuru uses his finger and slams med Koru on the wall behind them. A screaming echoes through the bear, Y/n stared at the bear in confusion.

"I apologize for her intrusion." He merely shrugged off like it was a very normal thing and it was a very normal thing between the mastermind.

"Uhh...okaaay...by the way, Why did you let yourself be seen by Kyoko?" Y/n asks with a confused expression, "I merely wished to take a walk, she just stumbled upon me." He replied through the bear casually.

"You mean, you don't give a shit that you got caught?!" They pointed at the robot in uneasiness.

"It doesn't matter, after all, we all will be caught in the end afterall." Suddenly the robot exploded, I got knocked to the ground because of the pressure.

I coughed and hastily tries to leave the gym but my whole body stopped as the night got out, I couldn't see anything in the dark.

"Y/n..." I heard a whisper behind my ear, I tried to turn around but someone's hands stopped me, I gulped in terror,