"𝟛𝟝"

"It's me

"It's me." Mondo replied, looking at the floor with guilty eyes. "What?!" Taka shouts with disbelief, looking terrified.

"Mondo! What the heck??" I shout at him with betrayed eyes, I seriously can't believe it!

"Well if you think like that, it easily explains the knife and the fact that Mondo was on the third floor while the murder took place," Makoto mumbled to himself with a calm expression.

"Mondo, why did YOU do it?!" I yell at him with disbelief and betrayal. "I-i wasn't able to get there quickly!" He nervously said

Everyone quiets down as he explains himself "I wanted to save her.........but.....I was late, the moment I reached the art room, Aoi was on the floor, dead. I tried my fucking best!"

"And yet, your best is disappointing." Byakuya snapped back at him with an annoyed expression. "You choose to work with her than us?!" I angrily shouted at him, he looked guilty as usual and Taka, he is betrayed and.......he went into the same dazed state as Sakura.

"She already killed her so, there is no fucking going back now! I tried to stop Sayaka, I even pulled the knife on her but.....but.....I don't know what happened, I fucking felt like what she did was right and her reasoning, it's fucking valid!" He nervously shouts at me with a despaired expression.

"That's no excuse, Mondo! Just take a fucking look at your surrounding and see! Sakura and Taka are going crazy due to you and Sayaka!" I shouted back at him with anger rushing through my brain.

"We all should shut up, for now." I heard a familiar voice, it was Kyoko. We both complied and silence fell on us.

"Mondo, tell us what actually happened."  Makoto demand with a serious expression. "Heh? Well.........I was just fucking around the halls but I heard someone going in a full psycho laugh so I followed and found those in the room, Aoi was on the fucking floor, taking her last breath, I panicked and pulled out this small knife and put it in front of Sayaka's neck, that stopped her from going fucking full psycho. After that, she said to me........

Flashback [because why not?]

Mondo pulled a knife in front of Sayaka's neck, stopping her from making any movement.

"Stay fucking still!" He shouted at her in nervousness

"I hated her......" That took Mondo by surprise, "Don't you hate her too?" Huh?

"Don't you see how much time she has been taking of Y/n, First Byakuya, You, Celeste, Hifumi, Toko, Sakura and this bitch." What?

"This was my last draw, my angel stopped me from doing something crazy the first time but why? Why did they abandon me like that?!" What the heck?

"Mondo, think if Taka stopped giving you attention then how would you feel?" Sayaka said all of that blackly, no emotions in her voice nor on her face.

"Ha! Like my bro would ever do that!" Mondo said with confidence

"No, but T̨͈͗̌ͥḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ḳ̯͍̑ͦ, your loved one abandoned you and abandon you again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again, just the thought of it makes me feel disgusted, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it,  I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it" she muttered over and over again, making her seem crazy.

"My friend y/n would never abandon me." Mondo muttered, Sayaka quickly turn around, grazing her neck slightly with the knife, obviously not caring.

"Oh really?" She said with an insane smirk, "well your friend, my lover, my lively angel abandon me!" She whined like a crazy baby.

[Flashback end] [more things happen but I didn't want to write it."]

"This whole story is a lie!" Sayaka shouts at him with a betrayed, scared and shocked expression.

Mondo slowly takes off his jacket and shows us his shirt's sleeve. It was stained with blood.

"I cleaned the blood on Sayaka's neck with my sleeve," Mondo explained, Taka, looking scared, confused and shocked as ever.

There was an awkward silence between us, nobody knew what to say.

"Start the voting." Sayaka said unexpectedly

"Hmm. Hmm. It is indeed the moment we've all been waiting for! Time to vote! Okay? Okay! If you would, please locate your lever and cast your vote! And when the votes are tallied...who will become the blackened!? Will you make the right choice, or the dreadfully wrong one? What's it gonna be? What's it gonna beeee!?" Monokuma dreadfully laughs at our situation, making us feel annoyed at it.

The screen lit up and I pressed on Sayaka's profile, claiming her as the culprit."

"It's basically a formality at this point, but once again you're totally correct! The blackened this time...the true killer who devised the whole stinkin' scheme, was... Sayaka Maizono!" He announced happily

"Sayaka! Any plans on telling us, why you did that?!" I ask, pointing towards with a straight face.

She avoided my gaze and walks out of her seat and slowly makes her way toward me, she is now standing in front of Monokuma's chair which means she just trapped me in my seat.

"I am sorry." She muttered slowly, her small mumbles slowly turning into clear words and then into more like screaming.

"I was going crazy, I am sorry, I didn't mean to kill her, I was just angry at the fact that you asked her help, not mine!" She tried to justify her wrongs by blaming them on mere feelings.

I didn't reply, I just tried to find a way to get out of that seat. After a minute of her mumbling, I just pushed her slightly aside and walk out of my seat.

"Hey angel, don't!" She pulled me back by my collar, her hand went to the back of my neck and her lips smashed onto mine. And it all happened in a second.

I tried to get out of her grip when I actually realized my situation, but instead, she tried pushing her tongue into my mouth.

"Why can't you just listen to me??"  Sayaka said as pulled on Y/n, they used their strength to get out of her grip and bitch slapped her.

"That was fucking sexual harassment." They muttered

They looked okay on the outside but that one sentence just kept repeating itself. 

"Why can't you just listen to me??"

I felt like I heard this before?