[What did they do?]

I know you must be wondering, why did this completed book just post a chapter but look, I think I just need to explain what the character did in this book, okay?

[Their deeds]

Byakuya- Send Maki to kill our friend Haru Sato and he funded in the cult.

Haru Sato- He was the first one to fall into despair, that's why the others were trying to kill him.

In the end, he was killed at the hands of your friend.

Sakura- Because of her brute strength, Haru couldn't escape.

Junko- She learned about the adoration that the other characters had for you and used it.

Sayaka- Little to nothing, he was not involved in Haru's murder.

And Komaru also known as Koru was turned into despair because Junko figured that Makoto will be the ultimate hope, so she wanted her to become the ultimate despair.

Mukuro and Junko were already killed by your classmates and the ones who were there were the false robot or you can call them her clone.

Y/n- You killed your friends, many of your friends. And they all died happily because [I dunno] jk, Because they trusted in you.

About what Mondo said about Koru, he said that because his old mind had taken over him, it was a glitch.

At first, Y/n thought that her friends were the wrong ones because of Haru, Mukuro, and Junko's death.

And yeah, There is a scene where you are sleeping in Sayaka's lap and you say that three people died, those three were Mukuro, Junko, and Haru.

You once abandoned Sayaka that's why she was so scared to be abandoned by you again.

And yeah, Maki never fell for you, and never was she your friend.

She was actually after Haru that's why in one scene you and Haru were running from her.

And she saved you when you jumped out of the window because [I really don't know this time].

And if you have any questions, just type them down.