"𝟞𝟠"

"So, what should we do next?" I ask with total confusion, I have no idea what to do next

"Let's ask Monokuma if there's a problem with us escaping." Just as Kyoko uttered those words, I burst out laughing so much that I fall onto the floor while still laughing.

"That's a dumb idea but.....the only one." Byakuya pointed out while glaring at Y/n, who was laying on the ground while laughing.

"Okie Dokie." I playfully said as they both give their hand to me, I started at their hand. I turn my gaze to see those two glaring at each other.

I chuckled at them and pushed myself to stand up by myself, they both looks disappointed.

"Monokuma should be in the gym. Let's get going." I seriously said to them as I turn my back to them and walks always as they both follows after me.

"Hey hey hey hey hey hey HEY!HEY!!!!" Just as we enter the gym, Monokuma stares at us and shouts. We three made our way to him with blank faces while he still stares at us with fury.

"Y/n I don't mind so much. But Byakuya and Kyoko are supposed to be dead! What are you two doing here! You were supposed to be punished! Did Y/n help you!?" He pointed at me with a betrayed expression.

I chuckled and shrugged, "Yeah, I did. Whacha gonna do about it, Execute me but I didn't murder anyone.." He pouts in anger and turns his gaze to the others.

"If the guilty party is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed. It's unfortunate, but that *is* the rule... So now I gotta punish you again! And this time I won't leave anything to chance!" Monokuma grabs Byakuya's legs as Byakuya tries to jerk the robot away.

"Ah? Are you that eager to lose?" I smirked at the robot, everything stopped as everyone in the room gazed at me.

"Huh? I...lose? You! Explain yourself! What do you mean by that!?" Monokuma exclaimed in front of me, and my smirk widens.