[ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴅ]

[No trace of truth]

"Komaru Naegi" I replied with a blank face, many gasps could be heard as I utter those words

"W-what do you mean? Komaru Naegi?! Who even is this person?" Byakuya pointed at me as he speak those words.

"Komaru Naegi, sister of Makoto Naegi, is nothing but a normal high schooler." Kyoko informs them as my lips curved up into a smile.

"But Y/n, why do you think that Komaru is the mastermind, she is never mentioned in this killing game nor does she show any signs of being here." Kyoko's eyes narrowed as she stares at me.

"Well then, since your smooth brains can't think otherwise, lemme tell you. When Makoto was revealed to the traiter, Monokuma said something like 'I can't be responsible for what might happen to that hostage of mine...' And Makoto said something like, "if I tell you the truth.......the mastermind would kill her.........and I don't want that!" Remember?" I said the last word with mockery.

"But when we searched the entire school, we didn't find anything." Celeste completed her sentence after me with an amused expression.

"But we didn't find anything and that's the problem! What about our clones or people dressing up as us?! There have to be more people living here! Where are they?! There is literally no trace of them?" The chubby boy jumps in apprehension.

"There is proof that more people are living with us." Sakura tried to calm the chubby boy.

"The proof is the amount of garbage in the pit of the garbage, remember when we took a look at our clone's body, there was a huge pile of garbage which would be impossible for just us to use that much item, that was our garbage as well as our alternates." I provide some proof to them and he calms down.

"And the dorm area of the second floor, our alternates could reside there not comfortably but still that place could be livable." Byakuya said to Hifumi with a calm expression with a little bit of anger.

"So Komaru? Anything ya wanna say?" I glared at the robot who was suspiciously very quiet.

"H-huh? Ya think that ahoge's boy sister is the mastermind?! Lol lmao! What a joke!" Kyoko chuckled as Monokuma tried to defend himself.

"Y/n, why don't you solve both mysteries, Makoto's death and Mukuro clone's death? As well as Junko's?" I frowned and sighed will then.

"Let's start with Mukuro and Junko case, We met the Ultimate Fashionista, Junko Enoshima right after we all arrived here... But that wasn't the real Junko. That was another person who just looks and acts like Junko. The girl we saw before us was supposed to be the sixteenth student, who had taken Junko's place and the same happened to Mukuro because they both were dead before the killing game even happened." As I was explaining Byakuya interrupted me.