chapter 5 | brother

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Crying.

Crying is what me and everyone else's wakes up to this morning.

The crying of Laila.

She's probably hungry but I'm so tired.

I sit up and see that Kai is hugging my legs to him as he lays there asleep with Laila in between him and the couch.

I quickly pick her up before grabbing one strap of my tank top.

I pull it down and let Laila latch on and sit against the back of the couch as I rest my eyes.

She suckles loudly and I rest my eyes.

Kai groans and wakes up and I hear something along the lines of a great way to wake up.

"Are you okay?," I hear him ask me.

"Mhm I am very tired," I say in a small voice as I fight sleep.

"Oh did you stay up all night," he asks me.

"Yup, Laila wouldn't settle and I tried not to wake you," I say to him but I can't see his reaction as I try not to sleep.

The good thing about having a kid with a big head is they don't show your breasts if you feed them.

So, I don't need a cover because nothing is on display I just like them.

"I'm sorry you could have told me to move," he says to me and I just open my eyes to look at him.

He's sitting against the couch and his hair is all tousled.

I suddenly can feel two heartbeats.

Lemme stop.

"It's fine, it's my baby you shouldn't have to be woken up because of her," I say to him and he smiles.

After a while every wakes up and decided to go to there houses to relax and rest before school tomorrow.

That just leaves me and my brother.

As we clean up the house he keeps side glancing me.

"What?," I ask him as I set stuff down that's in my hands.

"You keep looking at me all weekend like I did something wrong," I say to him and he looks up at me.

"You and Kai are getting close are you trying to date him or something?," he questions me.