chapter 48 | surprise

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Nasty.

That's how I've been feeling these few weeks.

It has led me to being in the bathroom right now as I wait for the test to tell me if I'm pregnant or not.

It's been five weeks since the day me and Kai had unprotected sex in the bathroom.

I've been nauseous, tired, my boobs hurt, my period is late, I'm moody.

All these signs lead me to pregnancy and I'm a little nervous and scared.

The timer on my phone goes off and I look at the test for a while before I walk over to it.

With shaky hands I flip it over.

POSITIVE+

POSITIVE+

POSITIVE+

My eyes widen and I start to tear up.

I'm pregnant again...

Im happy but I'm also nervous.

I don't know when to tell him or how to do it or even if he would be excited.

I rest my hand on my flat belly as I take the three tests and put them on the waist band of my pants to hide them in my purse.

I go into the living room and sit on the couch watching whatever is in the TV.

Not long after Laila comes running in and slams into my lap.

I get a little startled and block my stomach out of instinct as she looks at me curiously.

"Why do that?," she asks as she stares at me.

"Mommy's tummy just hurts," I say and sit her on my lap as Kai walks into the room.

He comes and sits next to me and kisses my forehead.

"You okay, baby," he asks me and I nod with a smile.

"I'm good, just tired," I smile as I rest my head on his shoulder, he takes his hand and rubs my hair making me more sleepy.

"Mommy no sweep," Laila mumbles and I just ignore her.

"Mommy," she says again and I open my eyes and look at her and she smiles at me.

"Mommy pway with me?," she asks and I nod tiredly.