bonus chapter

A/N: SURPRISE!!!! I MADE THIS FOR YALL AND THEIR MIGHT BE MORE ;)

☁︎︎

Awful.

I feel awful right now.

I think I'm pregnant again and I am a little scared considering Laila is 16, Levi is 13, Luka is 8, and Lorella is 4.

Me and Kai have sex pretty much anytime we can without being interrupted.

I'm going to Lailas room so I can make her come with me while I take a test.

"Hi mom," she says when I open the door and I smile at her.

"So here's the deal. I think your father got me pregnant again so I want you to come with me so I can take a test while he plays with the kids," I say to her and she smiles but nods her head.

She grabs my hand as we walk to my bathroom and lock the door.

I go under my bathroom sink and grab a test out before telling her to turn around while I pee.

I take the test and set it on the counter.

"So while we wait do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?," I ask her and she scratched her neck.

"I have a girlfriend," she mumbles and I smile.

Laila is a very beautiful girl.

She has long black hair and beautiful hazel eyes, she looks like me and weirdly enough she looks like kai.

She does know that kai isn't her biological dad but she didn't care and only loves him.

The timer on my phone goes off.

"You can do it," I say to her and she grabs the test and flips it over.

"You are in fact with child dear mother of mine," she mumbles like a idiot and I just nod my head.

"You want to go tell your dad?," I ask her and she nods her head.

We walk into the back yard seeing Levi fighting with Kai in the grass like children.

Lorella is sipping lemonade as she sits with her babydoll who she is 'breastfeeding'.

Luka is standing by the door probably waiting for me because when he sees me he smiles.

Luka is actually very small because he was a preemie.

Even thought he's 8 he looks like he's 6.

He stand next to me and grabs my hand as I walk out to his father.

"Baby, come here," I yell to Kai and he jogs over with Levi over his shoulder.

They all disperse and do their own thing except Luka who is standing next to me.