epilogue

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

13 years later....

Scared.

That's what I am today.

The reason for that is my wife and my daughter are synched.

They're both on their periods and hate me at the moment and I'm fearing my life.

Laila is now 16, Levi is 13, Luka is 8, Lorella is 4.

Yes me and Aulora have four kids together and what about it.

"Dad, where did you put my chips," Laila says as she storms into the kitchen where I'm cooking.

She looks angry with her arms crossed.

"Their in the pantry," I mumble as I stare at her nervously.

She stomps away and goes to get them.

Lorella comes running in and hugs my legs.

"Hi cutie," I say to her and she looks at me with a huge smile.

"Daddy, mommy told me to bug you for fishies," she says and I roll my eyes.

I grab the goldfish and put it at the table and help her sit in the chair.

Aulora comes stomping down the stairs glaring at me and her arms are crossed.

"Why did you keep the boys up last night now they have slept all day and have to much energy," she huffs ad she stares at me.

"Uhm," I say scratching the back of my neck.

Levi walks up to me with a smirk on his face.

"Moms just mad that I get bitches," he shrugs and my eyes widen.

"LEVI DONT THINK I WONT SEND YOU TO YOUR TWIN IS IF YOU DONT STOP," Aulora yells at Levi and he laughs before running away to his room.

Do we make jokes about the trauma of loosing Luna? Yes we do.

Luka walks down the stairs tiredly.

Luka is very different from Levi.

Luka is very quiet, smart, and definitely a mommas boy it's very cute.

He walks up to Aulora and puts his arms up signaling for her to hold him.

He picks him up and he lays his head on her shoulder as he stares at everything.

Me and Luka have our moments but he would rather be with his mom.

Lorella is a daddies girl and loves to be with me.

"Are you hungry?," she asks Luka and he shakes his head at her as he lays there.

She nods her head before walking to the couch and sitting down with him cuddling up to her.