chapter 31 | food

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Days.

It's been a few days since the first time with Aulora and I want her so bad.

She's currently in the shower.

Laila is asleep and I can't stop thinking of her in the shower.

I walk into the bathroom and rid myself of my clothes before stepping into the shower behind her.

When she sees me she gasps and places her hands on her stomach hiding it from me.

"Baby, why are you hiding from me?," I ask her.

"Because my stomach is ugly and has stretch marks and loose skin. You didn't see it the first time because it was dark and we rushed," she says as she looks at me sadly.

"This body made a beautiful human. All of you is perfect and it makes me so damn hard," I say to her and she looks down as her eyes widen.

She removes her hands from her stomach and I swear I could finish right there just looking at her.

I walk over to her and pin her against the wall with both my hands on her wrist.

"We're gonna skip the foreplay and your gonna take me just so I can show you how much I love this body," I say to her and her breathing picks up.

I pick her up and wrap her legs around my waist before I put my erection at her entrance.

I slam into her and she moans loudly.

"Fuck it's still to much," she moans out and I laugh before pulling my hips back and slamming into her.

She feels so much better without a condom I'm trying so hard not to finish already.

She wraps her arms around my neck and holds on as I pound into her quickly.

I move my mouth to her breast and take a nipple into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it as she moans loudly.

Suddenly I feel something drip into my mouth.

I pull my head back and stop my hips.

It was really sweet and didn't taste bad but I wouldn't drink it.

"I think you just drank some of my milk," she says.

"Yep. I don't like it but I don't hate it," I say as I pull my hips back and slam into her aggressively.

"Oh my god," she moans out as her eyes roll to the back of her head.

I move my hand down to her clit and rub it in circle as our hips snap against eachother.

I attach my mouth to hers muffling her moans as our lips move in a rhythm.

I thrust into her harder and faster trying to get her closer to her release.