chapter 49 | bump

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Bump.

I'm about 12 weeks today and I have a little bump.

I'm showing a lot sooner then I was with Laila but this baby bump is so cute.

Kai and Laila are obsessed with it.

I can't even sit by myself for a minute because they both have to be touching my stomach.

It's very cute though.

I just got out of the shower and we are getting ready to go to the beach with everyone.

Her outfit:

(Choose as you wish! PANTS ARE LOW WAISTED

(Choose as you wish! PANTS ARE LOW WAISTED. <3)

I wore a cropped top and low waisted pants so that my belly can be shown and Kai and Laila don't have to put their hands up my shirt.

I'm brushing my hair when I feel to baby hands on my stomach.

And so it begins.

"Mommy, brother in there," she says as she rubs my belly.

"Yes, the baby is in there. I don't know if it's a brother or sister," I say to her and she smiles.

"It's a brother," she says and I roll my eyes.

I pick her up and rest her on my hip as she stares at herself in the mirror.

"You is pretty," she looks at me as she talks and i smile at her.

"You're pretty too," she smiles as I speak to her.

Kai walks in and just leans against the wall and smiles at us.

Everyone knows that I am pregnant and they were all very happy for us.

A lot of people try to touch my belly and I'm not even showing much but it does annoy me.

I only like when Laila and Kai do it.

Kai walks in the bathroom and takes Laila out of my hands.

"Is it okay to have her sitting on your belly and holding heavy weights?," he asks me and I laugh.