chapter 33 | cramps

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Pain.

I love waking up to pain because my cramps hurt.

It's currently 5 am and I'm laying in fetal position as I try not to wake Kai up.

I made him cuddle a pillow because I keep moving and I didn't want to wake him.

Laila is asleep still.

I groan quietly as I push my hands onto my stomach trying to stop the pain.

I feel bile rise in my throat and I quickly get up and throw up the contents of my stomach.

This happens every month.

(A/N: just shining light on how bad some peoples periods can get but no she's not pregnant so don't worry. Idk if I'm the only one who gets multiple nose bleeds on my period...)

I feel someone grab my hair and pull it out of my face and rub my back.

My baby.

"You okay baby?," Kai asks me and I shake my head.

I wipe my mouth on the towel as Kai lifts me up.

He wraps my legs around his waist as I muzzle my face into his neck and sigh in comfort.

"I'm sorry you feel so bad baby," he says to me as he kisses my forehead.

"It's okay at least I'm not pregnant again," I say to him and he laughs.

"Wouldn't be a bad thing," he says to me and I shake my head.

"No more babies coming out of me for years," I say.

"As you wish," he says and puts me in the bed.

I lay with my head on the pillow on my back as my face contorts in pain.

"It hurt so bad," I mumble our as I try and press on my abdomen.

"I'll be back," Kai says and leaves.

A tear rolls down my face as the pain intensifies and I groan.

He comes back with a heating pad and some pain killers for me.

He pulls up my shirt and pulls down my shorts to put the heating pad on my lower stomach.

I take the pills quickly.

He lays next to me and cuddles me close to him.