chapter 60 | roots

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Weeks.

It's been a few weeks since I had Levi and things are going pretty well.

Kai helps so much with both kids as I was healing down there.

We have had sex since the birth because Kai can't keep his hands off me but it was only once.

It was amazing as per usual.

I'm in the kitchen sitting on the counter as Kai cooks breakfast for Laila and us.

All the kids are sleeping and it's just us.

He's wearing grey sweatpants that go low on his waist and show his v-line.

I can literally see his di- uhm anyways.

He has no shirt on and I'm practically frothing out the mouth as I look at him.

I cross my legs for obvious reasons as I continue to stare at him.

He turns around and my eyes immediately drop down to his pants as he is visible through the pants.

"Baby," he mumbles and I flick my eyes up to meet his.

He smirks before speaking.

"Why are you looking at me like that?," he asks me and my eyes widen.

"I'm pretty sure you know why," I mumble back to him.

He walks over to me, grabbing my thighs and separating them enough so he can stand between them.

He stands between them as I wrap my arms around his neck and stare at him.

"You need something?," he asks me and I nod my head at him without saying anything.

"Mhm," I mumble. He opens a drawer and pulls out a condom.

He frees himself from pants as he rolls it on.

He's already so hard as I am dripping.

He pulls my oversized shirt up to my hips, pushes my panties to the side as he slams into me.

I throw my head back holding onto his neck for dear life as he immediately starts slamming into me.

"Fuck," he mumbles as he buries his face into my neck while he whimpers.

I wrap my legs around his waist while his hips slam against mine back and fourth.

With him it always feels so fucking good.

He slams into my g-spot as I moan into his ear loudly.

His hands are roughly gripping my hips when I move my hand to his hair and yank it very roughly.

"Please," he begs and I realize what he wants.

I tug his hair harder then drag my nails down his back roughly.