chapter 26 | jealous

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

College.

College is fun at times but really hard to balance with being a mother.

Currently I'm sitting in my math class.

Kai is in this class too.

We are sitting at a table of four.

Me and Kai on one side and two boys on the other side.

The boys names are Josh and Sam.

Sam is really sweet and Josh tries to flirt with me all the time.

"Alright, everyone work with your table to do the packet," the teacher says and walks to her desk.

"I can do it all if you want me to," Sam says and I shake my head.

"I'll help, your not doing it by yourself," I say to him and grab the packet.

"I'll help if Aulora gives me her number," josh says as he smiles at me.

"It's 911, say 'I'm looking for stripper Aulora' they will put me on the phone," I say as I stare at the packet and write some of the answers.

"Why are you playing hard to get babe. I know you want me," he says and I roll my eyes.

"Because she doesn't want you," Kai says as he places his hand on my left thigh.

"I know she does she just won't admit it," he says trying to get my attention as I do the packet.

"Talk to me on Tuesdays that's when I let people slut me out for free but today is Thursday so it's gonna be a no," I say to him as I look up at him with a fake pout.

Kai starts laughing silently to himself next to me.

What if I was serious?

Would he be laughing then?

No.

"Well either way, I know you will end up with me so I don't care," he says and I try not to laugh.

He's trying to hard now.

I see that Kai has his other hand in his lap digging his nails into the palm of his hand.

I place my hand in his to get him to stop hurting himself.

He looks up at me and smiles a little bit.

I grab a piece of paper from my bag before writing Kai a note.

You okay? I write to him and he reads it before writing.

I don't like when he flirts with you. He writes back and I understand.

I'm sorry :(. I wrote back to him before handing him the note.