chapter 45 | confrontation

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Cloud nine.

That's what I would use to describe how good his finger pushing into my clit felt.

I grind my hips onto him trying to push his finger into my clit harder, needing more.

"Fuck, we have to be quick before Laila wakes up," I mumble and he nods as he attached his mouth to mine in a passionate kiss.

He stands up taking me with him as he pushes me against the wall harshly.

His tongue pushes into my mouth as he palms my ass in his hands firmly.

Kai knows what I like almost to well...

He unbuttons my pants and pulls them down and I kick them off my feet.

He pulls his pants down as well as his boxer as our mouths frantically move against eachother.

Kai moves his hands to my panties and rips them off of me as I gasp into the kiss.

He throws them somewhere.

Kai wastes no time and immediately slams three fingers into my soaking core.

I scream into his mouth as he starts to thrust them in and out of me.

He pushes his thumb onto my clit as he simultaneously pushes his three fingers inside of me.

I moan as I unattach my lips from his.

I wrap my arms around his neck trying to hold myself up as my legs turn to Jello.

He pushes his fingers deeper inside me with every thrust and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

He looks down and watches his fingers roughly slam into me as he licks his lips.

"My fingers just slip out of you, baby," he grumbles out.

I'm pushing over the edge and he knows that as he pulls his fingers out of me and edges me.

I groan and roll my head back in frustration.

"Don't worry baby," he mumbles as he grabs a condom and rolls it onto his length.

"We're gonna try something new, yeah?," he asks me and I nod my head rapidly.

He grabs my right leg and pulls it over his shoulder stretching my leg.

He then pushed my calf making my leg straight up into a split.

(A/N: like when a cheerleader is doing a split in a pyramid but she's against the wall...)

It doesn't hurt much when he does that and I'm grateful.

He grabs his dick and rubs it up and down over my slit before forcefully slamming into me.