chapter 56 | birth

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Push.

It's time for me to push and I'm a little nervous but so excited to meet my baby boy.

Me and Kai have decided to name all our kids with the letter 'L' because we personally like them to match.

"Alright Aulora, when you feel a contraction push as hard as you can," the doctor says to me and I nod my head.

I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and I push as hard as I can.

I'm sweating and my whole body is tired.

Kai is holding my hand tightly as he strokes my hair and pushed it off my forehead.

He whispers encouraging things in my ear.

I squeeze his hand tightly as I feel another contraction and push hard.

"Alright the head is out just a few more," she says and I take a breath of air.

"You got this baby, I'm so proud," he mumbles and I smile lightly at him.

Another contraction hits as I push harshly.

"Shoulders are out," the doctor says.

I breath out and breath, Kai kisses my forehead as he continues to hold my hand.

"Two more and you can hold your baby boy," the doctor says and that gives me the courage to keep going.

I push two more times before I hear a loud crying and I see my baby boy in the doctors arms.

"Here is your healthy baby boy," she says and I start crying looking at my beautiful boy.

The moment is shorted lived as I feel the need to push again and more contractions coming.

"I need to push," I say and they leave with baby boy to clean him up.

I start to push on contractions as the doctors look between my legs to see what's going on.

"The feet are out," they say, my eyes widen.

"Another one?," Kai asks as he has tears streaming down his face.

I push harshly as I feel a spiking pain in my belly.

I continues to push but the baby is being stubborn and won't come out.