chapter 6 | party

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Parties.

I utterly hate parties.

A place where there is so many people and they crowd around you.

Chant you to do stupid shit.

Women not being able to go to the bathroom because creepy ass men exist.

That goes for men not being able to either.

It's safe to say I hate parties and always will.

I hate people close to me and parties are like the one excuse for people to be close because the houses are small as shit.

At least I get to hang out with friends.

I'm in my apartment with all the boys in our friend group and we're getting ready.

It's been 2 days since the sleepover so I haven't seen the girls since then.

I walk into my room.

Going straight to my closet and finding something to wear.

His outfit:

(Choose what you want! <333)

I decide on a crew neck and black jeans that are bigger on me.

They go down to my ankles but aren't skinny jeans. They're ruffled because the access material.

(A/N: I had to add that little detail because men wearing pants that don't go down to their ankles is never gonna do it for me. )

I go down stairs and see the boys sitting on the couch.

Most of them are except for Oliver laying sprawled out on the floor like a weirdo.

"What are you doing?," I ask him and he shoots up.