chapter 50 | icecream

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Ultrasound.

That's what we have to do today.

We have a 18 week ultrasound for Aulora to make sure that everything is okay with the baby and it is healthy.

We haven't found out the gender of the baby yet but we are going to do a gender reveal.

We are getting the gender today and having our friends plan a gender reveal.

We are also telling my mom that Aulora is pregnant today.

We haven't gotten to tell her because she went on this ritual for six months to better herself so we haven't talked to her for a while cause she had no service.

It's time to get ready for the ultrasound and I just put on a white shirt and some jeans with my airforces because I don't care how I dress.

Aulora wears some jeans and a cropped red shirt.

She matches that with red converse.

Laila just wears a little flower dress because she wants to be fancy.

I am in the bathroom doing Lailas hair into little pigtails so it's not in her face.

"Daddy it hurts," she says as I accidentally pull on her hair.

"I'm sorry baby sunshine," I say to her and she smiles happily before eating more candy.

Bad mistake.

She gets to hyped up on candy but it's the only way to keep her still.

I finish up with her hair and kneel down to her level to talk to her.

"You like it?," she nods as I ask her the question.

"Kith," she pouts and I kiss her and dramatically shout "mwah" because it makes her laugh so hard.

We've been doing this since she was really little and it's her way of showing love.

(A/N: had to clarify that for the ppl in the comments who sexualized it :) no hate to anyone I just didn't think I would need to clarify that.)

Aulora walks into the bathroom looking all gorgeous with her bump on display.

I'll never get over her and her bump.

"Don't you look so pretty," she says as she kisses Laila on the cheek.

"Daddy did hair," she mumbles.

"Yes, he did it very well. Are you ready to see your sibling?," Laila nods her head rapidly at Aulora's words.

"Get shoes," Laila runs out of the room to get her shoes.

"You look handsome," she tells me and I grab the belt loop on her jeans and pull her towards me.

"You look beautiful," I tell her as I press my lips to hers lightly.