chapter 39 | bookstore

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Ecstatic.

Ecstatic is how I feel to go on this date with Aulora tonight.

I'm currently in my apartment by myself as I get ready.

His outfit:

(Choose as you wish!)

The dinner isn't so fancy like suit in tie but it isn't like a average restaurant.

I change into my all black outfit with white air forces to complete the outfit.

I then style my hair and brush my teeth.

Aulora said she will have me pick her up at her apartment after she drops Laila off with Oliver and Lorenzo.

Laila is very weary about Lorenzo and Oliver so this will be interesting to hear about.

I go back into the kitchen of my apartment to grab myself a quick snack before I wait to pick up Aulora.

I grab some Gold fish and sit down on the couch and eat it while I watch the TV.

I eat my snack before going to my room and brushing my teeth and spraying my cologne.

I walk to my car and get in before driving my way to Aulora's apartment to pick her up.

It's currently 4pm and we are going to the bookstore then to a dinner.

So excited.

I make it to her house quickly because she doesn't live far away.

When I get there I walk up to the door and knock on it.

When she answers I'm lost for breath.

She looks so beautiful like she always does and it shocks me everytime.

I go to open my mouth to say something but I close it because no words could ever amount to her beauty.

Her outfit: