chapter 7 | fight

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Detrimental.

Hearing what Kai says about me was very detrimental to my feelings.

I was walking to come back to the couch when I was done dancing I see Kai and Greyson together.

"I see you hang out a lot with my sister and her baby," Greyson says to Kai.

"Yeah," he says looking annoyed.

"What are your intentions?," he says and Kai rolls his eyes.

"I'm just gonna get close to her baby so I can get close to her and then I'm gonna fuck her and dump her," he says bluntly and I feel like my breath gets knocked out of my throat.

Does he really mean that?

Tears start to blur my vision.

"If that's your intentions then stay away from them," he says to Kai and I'm grateful he's sticking up for me and Laila.

"I'm good," he says and he gets up.

As he goes to walk away Greyson punches him in the face.

I put my hand over my mouth in shock.

Kai quickly throws a punch back at him.

I just stand there shocked as I watch them throw punches at eachother.

I'm frozen in both fear and shock.

Greyson is now on the floor as Kai straddles him and punches him over and over.

It would be stupid of me to get in between two men who are significantly bigger then me so I find Lorenzo.

I see him sitting on the floor and I run to him.

"Can you help me separate Kai off Greyson?," I ask rushed and out of breath.

His eyes widen before he nods and gets up.

We both run back and he goes in between them and gets Kai off of him and Kai turns around and walks upstairs to a bathroom.

I walk up to Greyson and see a few cuts on his face.

"Are you okay?," I ask him and he nods.

"I need to go talk to him please stay with Lorenzo until I come back," I tell him and he nods again.

I run up the stairs and search the rooms before walking into a bathroom and see kai looking at his face in the mirror.

I walk inside the bathroom and he glanced at me.

"Why did you say that about me and my baby?," I ask him as I cross my arms over my chest.

"I wanted to make him mad," he says to me and I roll my eyes.