chapter 51 | candy

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Candy.

After me and Kai danced and ate icecream I was really craving candy.

He's currently sitting on the couch and he looks so fine right now I could eat him up.

My hormones are going crazy because him just sitting there is really turning me on.

He looks at me and trails his eyes up and down my body as he licks his lips.

I subtly clench my thighs together and he catches the movement.

"Come here," he says and I shake my head.

"Now," he says and my panties dampen from the tone of his voice.

"I want candy," I say to him and he smirks.

"Hmm, I have an idea," he mumbles and I smile.

He goes to the pantry and grabs a fruit roll up and now I know where this is going.

I snatch it out of his hands and grab his hand.

I lead him to the couch and push him back onto it roughly and his eyes snap to me.

I put the fruit roll up on the couch and move my hands to his pants, i unbutton them.

"Lift your hips," I mumble and he does as I grab a hold of his boxers and his pants and yank them down his legs.

His dick is already hard and leaking when I take him out of his pants.

I lick my lips at the sight of him.

I open the fruit roll up and unwrap it as he starts to breath heavily.

Hopefully it tastes good.

Lemme stop.

I wrap the fruit roll up around him and he hisses because he is sensitive.

I get it secure around him as I look up at him.

He smiles at me but it's replaced with a moan as I take him all the way inside of my mouth.

It does taste good.

I swirl my tongue around him tasting the fruit roll up as he whimpers.

He's really sensitive I guess.

I hollow out my cheeks tasting a mix of him and the fruit roll up.

He puts his hands in my hair making a ponytail as he aggressively slams his dick into my throat.

i move my hands to his thighs tightly holding on as he bobs my head back and fourth.

I gag on him as I pull my head back.

I swirl my tongue from the tip all the way around his dick as I taste him.

"Fuck it feels so good," he mumbles as he yanks my hair harder making him bottom out in my mouth.