chapter 21 | carnival

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Art.

Art is the only class that me and Aulora have together.

I have this weird feeling to want to be with her all the time.

I used to think it was just lust with us.

But now I think it's something more.

I love to be around her and I crave time with her. She's so beautiful, palatable, and mesmerizing.

What I feel for her is more then lust and that scares me.

With her I want more then just meaning less sex.

I want so much more then that.

But I don't know how to tell her and if she would even feel the same way.

I find myself doing little things to make her happy.

Whether it's pulling her chair out for her or complementing her in small things she does that she thinks no one notices.

I've been stuck in these feelings for a few days and told myself it was just lust and want.

I tried to convince myself it was.

I keep having these thoughts in art class as I try not to watch her paint.

She was true to her word with Delilah she did wear a skirt.

Her outfit:

(Choose as you wish!)

She's so elegant and beautiful without even trying.

At the same time she looks so hot in that shirt skirt that can have any man at his knees.

She has a perfect balance between hot and gorgeous and I can't wrap my head around it.

She's currently sitting next to me painting a waterfall as I try to paint but I can't keep my eyes off of her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?," she asks me and I am shook out of my thoughts.

"Like what?," I ask her.