🧡 2nd June 🧡

"Here" tweek muttered, handing his ever so slightly taller boyfriend the gift he had wrapped up.

Craig looked down at the gift and back up at Tweeks embarrassed face. His mouth agape. He was shocked. He didn't expect a gift for anything.

The wrapping paper was a galaxy print with a sparkling rainbow ribbon around it. The wrapping was terrible, signifying it was wrapped by The small blonde.

"Ack! S-stop looking at me like that and take it!" Tweek yelled, shoving the badly wrapped present into the raven heads hands.

"Oh, sure" Craig took it, "thank you honey" he then asked and carefully unwrapped the present, when the ribbon was off, tweek held onto it as Craig was careful to not rip the paper too much.

Soon, the paper fell off, revealing two jumpers. They were both a dark grey and seemed to be a bit too big for the two of them.

Tweek looked away, his embarrassment growing as Craig looked at them. The blonde now wished he had thrown the present at his boyfriend and ran home. It was only lunch hours at the moment, so if tweek was to run home, he would probably end up getting detention tomorrow.

One of the jumpers, said 'if lost, return to boyfriend' in large letters while the other said 'boyfriend'

Craig looked over at tweek with a small smile. Tweeks eyes were glued to the door of the empty classroom they were sitting in.

"I like them" craig then told the worried blonde "who am I ment to give the second one too though?"

Tweeks head snapped to stare over at his boyfriend "what the fuck man!" He snapped and had a few worried ticks that involved his head forcefully going to the left.

Craig chuckled hand handed over the jumper that said 'boyfriend'
"I'm teasing, babe, calm down" he then assured "this is the best thing I've ever been given"

"Ack- whataboutstripe?" Tweek hurried his words and held his breath as he held on tightly to the jumper Craig gave him back.

"Of course, I still love stripe" Craig hummed and took his jacket off once more to put the jumper on.
Tweek followed the action on and put his jumper on over his usual green shirt.
"Why did you even give me this? I didn't get you anything"

"Hmmm-" Tweek kinda just zoned out at the question and stared at Craig. Something that could often happen when he forgot to take his meds.

"Babe" Craig clicked his fingers in the blondes face, catching him out his trance "why did you get me this?"

"Oh- ngh- because! Yesterday you said you didn't have anything gay! And also-" tweek cut himself off when he saw Craig in the jumper, how it went just over his hands and how happy he looked in the jumper.

Even without a smile, tweek could tell Craig was happy.

"Honey? You're zoning out again" Craig clicked his fingers once more.

Only this time, Tweeks eyes shot up and met Craig pale green eyes. A light blush along the blonde kids cheeks before he jumped onto his boyfriend, squeezing him happily.

"Babe?"

"Ngh- the jumpers nice on you" tweek bashfully admited and his head burried into Craig's neck "when you wear yours, you- hah- ngh- havetotellme"

"Alright" Craig nodded his head and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy "you're so incredible honey"

"Only thanks to you" tweek giggled, his eyes shining. But Craig couldn't see that.

Later that day, as everyone was packing up their things and messing about at their lockers, Tweek and Butters happily talking to each other about what ever came to mind.

The  suddenly, there was a yell for tweeks name down the hall. Tweek, being tweek, jumped out of his skin and cling to the locker he stood by.

"TWEEEKKKK!" Clyde screamed.

Butters giggled, watched the brunette dragged a blonde boyfriend.

"Ack- what's do you want man!" Tweek asked, pulling at his jumper.

"I found this, you might need it returned" Clyde sighed and tried to throw Craig into Tweek.

"Ugh" Craig scoffed and hurried to stand next to Tweek "beat him up for me tweek, will you?"

"W-well now, now Craig, that wouldn't be very good" Butters sighed, rubbing his knuckles together as he shook his head at the raven head.

"Don't beat me up!" Clyde then cowarded away from the three "I only read what wad on Craig's jumper"

"You wasn't ment to take it literally!" Tweek shook his head, feeling hand behind held by Craigs.

"Oh" was all Clyde said before going back to find Tolkien.

"Weirdo" Craig muttered under his breath and heard butters giggle "what?"

"Oh, um, nothing, j-just you two are r-reallu cute together" Butters admited but before another word could be said, he hurried off to catch his bus home.

"What did he expect us not to be cute?"  Craig muttered again and saw Tweek biting his bottom lip in though "you okay, honey?"

"Mmhm, ready to go home?" Tweek asked.

Craig nodded his head and picked up Tweeks bags from the blondes locker. "Yup, let's go"