💛 3rd June 💛

Fridays were always the best days for mot just our two favourite gays. Tweek and Craig. But for everyone.

Everyone was just so hyped over the idea of the weekend being so close. Two whole days off school. The only people still worrying about achool those two days wod be Kyle and Wendy.

The only people who do the homework.

"Tweek"  a masculine voice valled out to the boy as he was trying to hurry ourt  to first reces. Turning around to see Pc principle there "just come with me to my office please"

Tweek felt a put in his stomach grow. He was basically never sent to the principles office. Only that time he was given the sex talk.

Tweek but harshly onto his lips as he felt the words "too much pressure" wanting for roll tight off his tounge. He didn't want to seem weak in front of someone so much taller then him however.

God, he couldn't wait to be taller.

The blonde shook, small 'ack's and 'ngghs' could be heard as he pulled at his top. The whole walk felt awkward and wished that this wwadnt happned.

When sitting down in the office, pc principle did his weird crossing the arms things where his hands were in his armpits and started intensely at the young boy.

"So, you are probably wondering why you're here" the principle finally said something.

"Ngh, yeah I am!" Tweek nodded his head "this is do much pressure man!"

Pc principle shook his head "chill out bro!" He then demanded, tweek unsuccessfully tried to listen "I only want ot check in on you and Craig, after the whole Michael incident"

Tweek chewed hid bottom lip and nodded his head.
He had forgotten about that.

It was something both Tweek and Craig had silently agreed not to talk about. To each other or anyone else.

"Nosireverythingsfinenow!" Tweek quickly spoke, his knee bouncing in stress over this topic.

However,  Pc principle saw Tweeks stress as a large sign of discomfort.

"Alright, well, if anything happned please come and talk to me" the teacher assured.

Tweek appreciated the support and nodded his head "thank you, sir!" He gave a genuine smile and hopped out if his seat.

"Before you go," Pc principle there said and pulled out his wallet "have some money" he handed over eighty dollars to the small boy.

Tweeks brows raised and took the money, getting used to having large sums of money just because. "Ack- Thank you again sir!"

"You are welcome tweek," he nodded his head, "you are one of my favourite students, and not just because you're gay, but I do take your sexuality into high consideration with how brave you were to come out"

"Ngh-" tweek nodded his head and pulled at his shirt.

"You may leave now"

"Thank you! Good bye!" Tweek waved and rushed out of the office, knocking into someone.

"Oh, hello tweek" another voice greeted him, Tweek looked up and saw he had knocked into Mr Makay. Oh boy.

"Ack- hellomrmakay" tweek said, his voice sounded pushed and out of  breath.

"Are you alright Tweek, you know you can come and talk to me whenever you need to, m'kay?"  The large headed teacher offered.

Tweek hummed "I know! And I'm okay thank you, sir "

"M-kay, are you sure you're okay? You seem very stressed"

"Imokaysir!" The blonde quickly nodded his head and ripped at his top, the cash in his other hand gripped tightly.

Me makay nodded his head "Thats good, m'kay, no one causing any problems for you or Craig?"

Tweke huffed and shook his head "ack-"

"Alright, m'kay, that's good then" he then looked down at the cash in Tweek hands and pulled out some money also "here you go Tweek, let's round that up to one hundred, m'kay" he said, putting a twenty into tweeks shaking hands, "make sure to get yourself something nice, m-kay?"

"Yes! Thanks s-sir!" Tweek gave a forced smile and hurried away, amazed how he could make one hundred dollars in less then even an hour.

Like weird people off tiktok say, gays are superior.

"Tweek!" Another voice called out.

"For fuck sake!" Tweek cursed under his breath and pulled at his hair.

"Hey," hands placed on his sholders and tweek turned around, seeing the hands belonged to Craig "what did we say about pulling at your hair?"

"I'll go Bald..." Tweek sighed and let got of his hair, resting them intop of Craig's. The blondes back against the slightly tallers.

"Exactly" Craig hummed and rested his head on Tweek "where have you been all recess anyway, honey?"

"Ngh- PcprincipleandMrmakaywantedtotalktome" tweek rushed, desperately wanting somewhere quiet to sit and think.

Craig moved both of their hands to wrap around tweeks body, let letting go of his boyfriends hands however "calm down, take a deep breaths"

Tweek nodded his head and did just that, only having to do it a few times "I did get one hundred dollars from it"

"Thats good then" Craig hummed and "my dad gave me money this morning too, thirty dollars"

"So has my parents, I've also got a flag now, aha.." Tweek said, calming down.

"You're soooo lucky" Craig complained, wishing he had a gay flag.

Tweek rolled his eyes "ngh- if you want it, you can have it"

"Yes please"

The two gays stood there for a few seconds and then an idea pinged off in the noiretts head.

"Babe"

"Craig"

"Let's go walk past the Asian girls," he then said and unwrapped himself from Tweek "quickly, babe, before reces ends"

"Why?" Tweek frowned and followed as Craig held his hand.

"They might give us money, then we can get stripe a new toy"  the raven head said, not wanting to spend money that Tweeks gayness earned himself.

Tweek rolled his eyes but allowed Craig to continue with this silly plan for free money.