🧡 8th june 🧡

"I'll get the controllers" Craig then said as he and Tweek walked into his house and planning to play some video games while they had the house to themselves.

Craig's parents were still working and Trica was at the park with some friends.

"Thanks darling" Tweek smiled happily and sat down kn the couch, watching as Craig frozen up, his noirettes face going bright red "you okay Craig?"

"Ah, yeah" the other teen quickly resumed his movements and nodded his head as he went to get the said controllers.

"Ngh- What game are we gonn play?" Tweek asked as he took the controller from his boyfriend and he sat down.

Craig shrugged "Whatever game you wanna play, just not fortnight"

"Aw, ack- that's exactly the game I wanna play" the blonde fact pouted, shuffling closer to Craig "why can't we play it?"

"You know why"

"I do" Tweek shrugged and pulled the blanket off the back of the sofa and over hisband the others lap "Let's just play that racing game then"

"The racing game" Craig repeated, his just just over a whisper  as he began to load said game. Teeek hummed happily, moving Craig's arm around his shoulder.

The raven head gave a small smile and moved as close to his small boyfriend as much as possible. "I love these kinda games"  tweek said, watching as the game loaded.

"I know" Craig hummed, his head on the others "I'm gonna beat your ass"

Tweek rolled his eyes, Craig had never beaten him at a game "ngh- Whatever, sweetheart"

The nickname 'sweetheart' set coming off him Craig, he grew giddy and hid his  now brigth red face in Tweeks neck.

"Huh- Craig what are you doing?" Tweek laughed as he tried to move criags head. It didn't work.

"Mhopgn" Craig's voice was muffled as he held his head in the same place.

"Gosh you're a weirdo man"  Tweek rolled his eyes with a small chukle and let out a small squeek as the game loaded "the game!"

"Okay" Craig slowly moved from his small boyfriend to play the game.