💛 27th June 💛

"Give" Tweek commended,  his cheeks puffing put and his cheeks and nose red from the coldness of the day. Craig shook his head and leaned on the outside bench.

Tweek let out a whine, offenced his boyfriend wasn't willing to give up his jacket for him. "Please, ack-  pleaseeee" Tweek whinned, leaning on Craig's shoulder.

Craig gave a tiny smile to his boy, wrapping an arm happily around Tweek "nahh" The ravenhead hummed, lightly kissing the top of  Tweeks head.

"Naww , that's the first time you kissed me" Tweek giggled and kissed Craig's jaw "you should kiss me more"

The tallers face went bright red and he grew nervous, biting his head.
"Nghh- you're funny, Craig!" The blonde teased "mwah!" He giggled and placed a sloppy smooch on Craig's cheek.

"How the fuck am I funny?" Craig scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Tweek pintched Craig's arm "you're funny"

"Yeah, but how?"   Craig raised a brow and watched as Tweek began playing with the zipper of his jacket.

Pulling the zip down, Tweek shrugged "you, ngh- you Just are, now I've c-complemented you so, gimme this" he huffed, pulling at the Jacket.

Craig pocked tweeks cheeks and shook his head "I want to wear it babe"  he said, having his hand pull to pet the blonde mess next to his face.

"Ack- so do I!" Tweek slapped Craig's hand away and also kissed it better.
Craig held back a small laugh and watched as Tweek tried to pull Craig his hand out the jacket sleeve.

"Honey, stop" Craig warned, pulling his arm back  "stupid"

"Meanie" Tweek stuck out his tounge and licked  the aide of Craig's cheek.

Craig cringed and pulled away.
"Gross, dude"  he complained.

"Gimme the jacket then!"  Tweek huffed and pulled Craigs arm "I'm, akc- I'm cold babbyyyy!"

Craig smiled brightly at his boy, cheeks red from being cold and flustered. "You're a faggot"

"So," Tweek kissed Craig's cheek "so" another kiss "so" and another, Craig giggled "so" and another "so kind of you"

"Mmhm, still not having my jacket" Craig hugged his arm tightly around Tweek, watching as Tolkien and Clyde finally came out from their lesson and walking across yard to them.

"Fuck you"