💜 12th June 💜

"Ummm" Craig looked at tweek very confused as hell.

"Shut up" Tweek hissed and walked into Craig's house, slamming thr foor behind him "Wendy, Bebe and Annie showed up last night and did this"

The blonde gave an aggressive gesture to his look.

His nails bright pink and hair straightened. There was a dusky pink eyeshadow with eyeliner and mascara.
There was a light blush on his cheeks.

Craig looked at him up and down.

Tweek wore a bright pink crop top and short denim jeans.

"Metro?" Craig raised a brow, looking him up and down once more "you look nice, babe"

The small one huffed and pulled at his nicely Done hair "nghh- I look like a hooker!"

"Then change?" The noirette lightly laughed, pulling tweeks hands from his hair "but I think you look amazing"

"Fucking faggot" Tweek rolled his eyes and stormed in Craig's room.

Craig's shrugged and followed after "babe" he called after his boy.

"How the fuck do girls always wear this" Tweek huffed and rubbed his hands around his face "ughhh- ACK''

The taller walked into his bedroom seeing this and gave a small smile to the boy on his bed "taken it off then?"

Tweek stopped his movements and looked deadly at his boy "no"

The frown on Craig's face returned "I'm confused" he stated "do you or don't you want to wear that?"

"I don't knowww!" He whinned and turned to his boyfriend "I like it but I don't like"

Craig smiled whole heartedly and hugged his boy tightly "you're adorable" he hummed happily and oulled the smaller one  onto his lap "so, so adorable"

Tweeks face went bright red and giggled happily, wrapping his limps around the other. "Such a dork!"

"Maybe" Craig tapped his fingers along Tweeks  bare waist.

Tweek smiled like an idiot and placed a kiss on the top of Craig's head, then one on his ear, then cheek and neck.

Craig let out a small happy hum as he blushed, pulling him closer "so cute"

"Hm, you keep saying that"

"What? Want me to lie?" Craig rasied a brow and stuck his tounge out a bit.

The blonde stuck his tounge out too.

"Kiss me?" Craig then asked, slightly embarrassed.

Tweek shook his head  "ackk- you should kiss me"

The raven head looked down at his boys lips and then met his eyes.  "I... i don't know"

"What? Don't you want to kiss me?"

"No.. um, I don't know how to kiss" Craig said, growing embarrassed and burried his head into Tweeks sholder.

Tweek laughed and a hand placed the back of the tallers head "hah..we've kissed before"

"Yeah, but-" Craig cut himself from talking as his hands messed with the bottom if Tweeks top "are you keeping this top?"

"The fuck, no, I'm giving Annie this back tomorrow" Tweek shook his head and flinched as he felt Craig's hands go under his  shirt suddenly.

"I like it"

"Pervert"