💚 10th June 💚

"h-heya tweek" Butters smiled as Tweek closed his locker, ready to go to his first lesson of the day.

"uh, hey butters" Tweek greeted and cracked his knuckles and jaw joints as he looked down at the smaller blonde "everything okay? ack- you seem tense"

"heh, so do you, i was w-wondering if i could talk to you?" he cringed, seeming nervous to ask even though him and tweek were pretty good friends. not best friends but still friends. 

the taller nodded his head and hummed "yeah, we can talk, something up?" he asked, feeling very relax today as he may have had one too many of his relief medication today.#

Butters showed a smile of appreciation and the two began to walk to a more secluded area of the school, making this conversation seem a lot more private then tweek seemed it may have been

for butters however, it needed to be more private the just standing in a isolated area of the school. heck, it almost looked like he was about to admit his undying love to the taller blonde. butters hoped that wasn't  what it looked like.

especially if Craig was to walk past.

"nghh- whats this about dude?" tweek asked, his hand lightly pulling on his shirt in habit.

butters huffed in nerves and pulled his jumper sleeves over his hands "can you... make sure not to tell anyone?"

"i wont"

after getting assurance Butters gave a small smile "so... i- think i may.. be into boys.." he said, seeming very nervous to say.

Tweeks jaw dropped. that was news, but at the same time, he felt like he should be more surprised then what he is.  "really?"

"mmhm, i-i think so!" butters bit down on his bottom lip "i only recently began to think about it, b-but,  um, its called being bisexual? i think its called"

Tweek nodded his head, that made more sense then butters being gay or straight. bi seemed to fit him the best really.  "why did you start thinking about it?"

"aha, that- thats a funny story" Butters scratched the back of his head "i think i like someone?"

"wow! ack- thats great! you're finally getting over charlotte!" the taller blonde smiled, his hand on Butters arm for a  few seconds, showing how proud he was.

butters grinned and nodded his head "I'm still trying to f-figure out it if i like this boy the same way i liked any past girl though.."

"thats fine!  you will not like everyone the same though!"

the smaller blonde hummed "i know! please don't tell anyone this! i-if Eric finds out-"

"I WONT TELL ANYONE!" tweek interrupted his friend in more assurance "only come out to people about this when you are very, very sure"

"haha, this kinda feels like i'm in heartstopper right now!"  butters the laughed to himself and began to skip away, going to his first lesson.

tweek watched, a tiny smile on his face. "i should have expected him to come out sooner.." he then muttered to himself as he walked to go fine in boyfriend. unlike everything else in tweeks like, he knew he wouldn't be able to tell Craig that butters if questioning if he bisexual at the moment.