❤ 7th June ❤

"Let me take this off" Tweek whinned, pulling at the pride flag once more. The second the blonde had got to school Craig attacked him with putting the pride flag back on and around his neck.

"No" Craig hummed "see, I'm also wearing one also" he then added, showing he was wearing the pride flag bebe gave him yesterday.

"Ack- nmm- makes the difference" Tweek huffed and hid underneath Craig's crap.

The raven head did his head to stop the 'aw' from falling from his lips.
As the two walked around school together for the morning, people and fans of the gays couldn't help but make the 'aw's verbal.

"So, my parents want yours to come around this weekend" Craig soon said "with you of course"

Tweek hummed and shrugged "maybe, ack, I'll have too ask"

Craig's lanky fingers scratched the top of Tweek head and gave a tiny smile. "It would be soo much fun"

The blonde rolled his eyes. They both knew thay probably wasn't true, both of their parents were embarrassing in their own way. All four if them in the same room? Nope.

"You want my parents over?" Tweek asked looking up at Craig.

"Not personally, but my parents do" Craig simply replied, only sounding how rude thay was once said. But he knew tweek knew it wasn't mwnt to be rude so it was all okay.

Tweek took Craig's hand off his head "hm, when was the last time they were even in the same room?"

The taller shrugged, "definitely before we were dating" Craig cracked his knuckles "Well, our dads talked in whole foods the other day"

"Ngh- Jesus crist" Tweek gave a tiny panic. He hated it when his dad talked to people about him.

With Richard, it was always  'my gay son this' and 'my gay son that'
Tweek might as well change his name to 'gay son' Because thats all he's referred too as by his own dad.

"my dad's not as bad as yours" Craig remined and clicked his tounge, glancing at the Asian girls as the two walked past the group.

"No shit sherlock"  Tweek giggled and nudged into the slightly  taller gay.

"Hey, that's rude" the rVen head flipped off the other.

Tweek giggle "ngh- I guess I'm rude then"

"So very rude"

"Dork" tweek snored.