💚 22nd June 💚

It was another day, anither boring school day. The days Craig hated.
However, there was a suprise when he got to school today.

There was a large crowd of people, he could see a tall male with bright red head at the side of the circle, looking out at Craig as eveyone else looked the opposite way.

"Craig!" He called out. Kyle called out.

Craig only huffed. Yesterday he has to deal with Stan and mow Kyle? Unbelievable.

The large group of people were all chanting, so it was amazing how he could hear kyles voice over it all. Then again the jew has had many years of practicing yelling.

They were a yelling 'fight, fight, fight' but the crowd was tok big to really see who was fighting in the middle of it.

He walked over to the redhead  unimpressed "what?" He sighed, crossing his arms.

"Lose the attitude man!" Kyle hissed "incase you didn't know, Tweeks fighting Cartman right now"

Craig's eyebrows raised in amusement.  Tweek had always said how he's gonna beat Eric black and blue, I guess that day finally come.

"You're not worried?" Kyle looked concerned slightly at the lack of worry in the raven heads face.

"Tweeks done kickboxing since me and him fought, why would I be?" Craig asked "what set this fight off?"

"Uhh, okay, well, Cartman said you was cheating on Tweek with Stan" Kyle explained having to talk a bit louder the usual becauseof the chanting , glancing at the crowed he sighed "I almost got Involved myself, but Stan told me to tell you"

"Ew, I'd never even touch Stan let alone cheat on Tweek with him" Craig cringed "like, come on, i have expectations" he shook his head, acting liking his love of his life was in a fight right now.

"Hey! What's wrong with Stan!" Kyle yelled at the ravenhead.

Craig gave him a blank Stare "hes not Tweek" he simply said.

"Aw-" Kyle whispered under his breath, finding that only cute.

"Now,  going to watch my boyfriend kick fucking ass" Craig then declared and moved for the crowd, kyle following.

Inside the crowed, it was oddly  Claustrophobic, so Craig had to start shoving and threatening "move bitch I'm gay!" He hissed at some ten graders, aggressively pushing past them, kyle sneeking past them also.

When they got to the frount of the crowd, he saw Stan awkwardly standing next to Kenny on the opposite side to them. Both of them looked very unsure what to do.
Butters was also next to them, chewing his bottom lip, clearly thinking if he should get a teacher or not.

Wendy and the girls were also in view, Wendy screaming 'fucking him tweek!' And her friends saying simular things.

Kyle stood next to Craig, both of them looking ahead.

Cartman was already on the floor, desperately trying to catch his breath, his right eye having a shine bruise on it, his right red also.
Tweeks knuckles were bleeding slightly from the impact of his punches, but he was still on his feet, stance strong and bearly out if breath. Though his face was red, something that happned when he was pissed off.

"kick him in the dick babe!" Craig called out to tweek.

Tweek flinched at the sound of his boys voice, looking over to see him there. Tweek gave a smile and Brought his strongest leg back.

Cartman squealed like a pig "fuck! Don't! I swear tweek! I give up! Stop!" He begged.

The crowed began to boo the fatass.
Tweek did stop, his head snapping and stopped the fight. He had done enough damage already.

Craig walked over to tweek, hugging him as Cartman basically crawled away from everyone, disappearing into the school building as the large group of people slowing breaks down.

"Akc- h-hey, Craig" Tweek smiled, hugging the taller back quickly "sorry, about the fight"

Craig shook his head, knowing Kyle and a few others were watching them. "Don't be, I think it was soo cool"

Tweek giggled and let out a small 'oh' as he pulled his hands from Craig "ngh- shit, I just got blood on your favourite jacket" he cursed.

The raven head shrugged and took it off, seeing small blood stains on the back of it. "Its fine, only a peice of clothing, wanna go to the nurses office? So your knuckles don't get infected.

Tweek was quick to nod his head, he didn't want to get an infection at all.

As the two walked, to the nurses off, Tweek refused to hold his boyfriends hands incase he got blood on them. It was a silent walk, Craig had an arm on Tweeks shoulders, still wanting the physical touch of his boy.

"Craig" Tweek soon said as the nurses office come into sight.
Craig hummed and looked down at his boy.
"You wouldn't chest on me would you?" The blonde asked, big eyes looking up at the other.

Craig frowned "no, you're the love of my life tweek, no was in hell would i"

Tweek blushed and grew giddy "I love you, Craigy" he smiled and kissed Craig's neck. A happy whine left Craig's lips and he began fo smile like an idiot, "I love you too, babe"