❤ 19th June ❤

"Tweek.. I.. love you" Craig said, his voice wobbling and knees feeling like they were about to give out. His face was right red as he felt like he was now going to die as those words fell out his mouth.

Its a good job Tweek wasn't there to hear that.

No, only a picture of Tweek that was taped to his mirror. the raven head had went out his way to print his favourite picture of hos boy, print it off and not only stick it to his mirror but it make sure it was at a simular high to the real Tweek.

It sounded creep and looked creepy. Craig also thought this whole thing was creepy too. It was just a good job Tweek was working at the cafe today so he would never know this was happening.

Craig let out a huff and grabbed his pillow off his bed, screaming into it. These words had been nearly slipping off Craig's lips for weeks now.

He really, really love Tweek. And he wanted to tell him, but each time he tried, he get gey nervous. This was the only thing Craig ever had gor nervous about.
Well, other then his many attempts to kiss Tweek.

That was something that didn't make sence to Craig. His boyfriend was the definition of Anxiety and yet he kissed him with no worry at all! That the fuck?

"I fucking love tweek" the raven head then screamed into his pillow. He loved the boy so much. Sure they were still young, but Craig could really see himself marrying the blonde.

But how the fuck was Craig going to say 'Tweek, marry me' when he can't even say a smile 'I love you'. Not even kiss.

This is the pure reason Craig hated emotions. They were too much of a pain to put into words, and when he tried he would turn into a nervous wreck- which was tweeks job. For one, he didn't want to take Tweeks job of being a wreck. And two, he didn't want to ruin his reputation of being 'hard core'

"I get why Tweeks always screaming about how everything  so much pressure now" Craig complained to himself and threw his pillow on tbe floor. Craig had never said 'I love you' to anyone.

So this was a very big deal.
Not even Stipe has got told he's loved by Craig.

"Maybe I'll just tell him over text..." Craig told himself and picked up his phone, looking for Tweeks contact "and then block him and never talk to him again"

After Nodding to what he said, Craig opened his boyfriends contact ans stated at it.

Honey ❤️🏳️‍🌈

Tweek

Hello :0

Fuck you

Shxueisjs

WHAT DID I DO

Ily

Bye.

EGEHDJ

Huhhhh

REALL?

DJEO

J LOVE YOU ROO!
❤️

The second Craig sent 'bye' he ran down stairs and threw his phone in the microwave wave, closing the door and going back upstairs. No turning back. No reading Tweeks reply.

It was out there and he was done.

The whole Craig running around was of course seen by his mom. Who was sitting in the kitchen, looking at a random Google website for whatever reason.

When she saw her eldest son do that, she was obviously concerned and looking kn the microwave to take the phone out. "What the fucks wrong with that boy?" She sighed to herself.