💚 4th June 💚

"Leave the door open boys!" Richard called out to Tweek and craig as they hurried into Tweeks room. Craig Rolled his eyes at his boyfriends dad's statement.

"Richard, do you really think they would do anything like that at their age?" Helen Tweak sighed, sitting in the sofa.

"You've seen how their friend Kenny is dear" Richard replied and took a sip of his coffee.

Tweek couldn't help but have to hold back a laugh as his dad always thought the two might so something sexual, it was funny because the two haven't even kissed yet.

The conversation between adults drowned out as tweek and craig entered the blonde boys room, leaving the door open less then an inch.

Craig hummed and sat down comfortably on Tweeks bed. In his opinion, Tweeks bed was more comfortable then his, probably die to the face ots rarly used due to Tweeks insomnia.

and it was thanks to Tweeks insomnia that craig insisted on having sleepovers whenever they got the chance. So he could make sure his sweetheart got the needed sleep.

"What do you wanna do?" Tweek asked, sitting next to Criag.

The raven head child shrugged his sholders "I don't mind, I'm fine with anything when you want do it"

Tweek laughed and shook his head "even hanging out with Eric and that lot?"

Craig looked at Tweek with a blank face "maybe not... anything"

The blonde shook his head and rested his head on Craig's shoulder "ngh- you're so werid"

"Me? Your the one who likes people" Craig scoffed and wrapped his arm around his small boy.

Tweek laughed even more and rolled his eyes "Whatever, ngh- dork"

Craig hummed and combed his fingers through the blonde locks "sure honey"

"Remeber, when you get tired you don't have to wait for me" tweek then said and flopped backwards on his bed and pulled out his phone.

"Wow, ignore me then" Craig sarcastically whinned and poked the blondes skinny stomach.

"Ack! Fuck off Craig!" Tweek pouted and slapped his boyfriends hand away from him.

Craig let out another low hum and looked down at his blonde "why is your dad so consistent on the door being open?"

Tweek looked over at the door and then placed his hands on his stomach "No clue, haah- I just leave the man be"

"Alright" Craig nodded his head "am I allowed to cuddle with you?"

"Aha, why wouldn't you be allowed to?" Teeek asked, confused as hr now spread his arms out for Craig to hug him.

"Just in case" Craig shrugged and layed down to hug the blonde.

They probably layed like that for hours, most of the day really. When they were called down for dinner, Craig had been soo relaxed laying there he had fallen asleep.

"Craiggg" Tweek tried to shake the boy up. Unfortunately, the Raven head was a very heavy sleeper.
He didn't snor loads, but was a pain to get up from even a small nap.

"Ack!" Tweek threw his arms in the air and huffed. He gave up and sat next to him.

A small knock could be heard kn the door "sweetie, are you Craig coming down for dinner?" His mom asked on the other side of the door.

"Ngh-" tweek pulled at his shirt and let outba snall whine "No! He fell asleep!" He complained and poked Craig's cheek.

"Oh, I see, can't you wake him up?"

The blonde boy face planted into Craig's stomach, Hearing his voice hitch, but nothing more.

"Tweek?" He mom called out and walked into his room "Oh, what are you doing sweetie?" She laughed nervously as her spaz of a child.

"He's not getting up" tweek muffled into Craig's stomach "ack-"

Helen nodded her head "well that's fine, I'll leave your dinners in the microwave for you"

Tweek gave a shaky thumbs without moving his head and heard his mom leaving the room. Closing the door.

The blonde kid just stayed there, on his boyfriends stomach. For some reason, he found it oddly comfortable there even as it made his face red from his breath shooting back onto his face.

One of Craig's hands moved, resting on twerks back.

Tweek let out a tiny satisfied noise from the contact and layed there happily, but having to put his head to the side so he could breath once more.