💙 23rd June 💙

There was a few small giggles behind Tweek in his lesson. When he turned around, the giggling stopped. It was of course coming from girls because no man in the world would dare giggle how they are.

Except for Craig.

He often giggled like a girl, normally after Tweek made a really bad joke that Craig found funny.

But these girls giggles were high pitched and irritating, setting Tweeks ticks off just by there giggling. Expecially didn't help how he knew they were laughing about him.

He hadn't done anything to them though... right?

Tweek bit down in his lower lip and stared down at the desk he sat at. He tired to think of everything, trying to think of why they were laughing.

He slapped his hands at the back if his head. Was there gum?
His hands patted around the mess he calls hair, trying to see is there was any gum. No gum.

Maybe it was what he was wearing? He didn't think he looked bad. Other then the new top he was forced to wear by his dad.
This top was a pure rainbow.
The blonde thinks his dad is running out if gay things to get him.

Tweek turned to butters, who sat next to him, tapping the boys shoulder, butters jumped into his place and his eyes met Tweeks.

"H-hey tweek!" He smiled, placing his pen on his paper "everything okay?"

"Ack- is what I'm wearing bad?" Tweek asked, getting straight to the point.

Butters gave a gental frowned and looked at Tweeks clothes top to bottom. "No, I think they are v-very nice!" He said, giving one of his small innocent smiles.

"Thatswhatithough!" Tweek panted out and looked behind him at the giggling girls that crowded around one desk. They all looked at Tweek, stopping there giggling until he looked back at his friend "w-why are they laughing at me?"

Butters shrugged and turned to the girls "hey girls?" He spoke up to the girls. They stopped giggling once more and looked over at her "why are y-you laughing at my friend?"

The girls all looked at each other and smile "we was wonderinggggg" one of the girls sang and leaned across the table "would Tweek wear a dress or suit at a wedding?"

Tweek flinched and turned around also "ngh- i-i would wear a suit!" He quickly said, chewing on his tounge "Craig would wear a dress"

Butters laughed, looking at his friend. "Really?" He asked, the girls began to squeal happily.

Tweek scoffed and how people assumed he would be the one wearing dress. It was clearly gonna be Craig, he whines as much as girl does.

Last time Craig helped out at the coffee shop, he couldn't help clean the coffee machine because 'it was too dirty'
  Though that's why the machine actually needed cleaning.

"Craig's the biggest girl in the world!" Tweek complained "which is ironic since he hates girls!"

"Okay so!" One if the girls clapped her hands together "if Craig was to wear a wedding dress, would it be a low cut dress?"

Tweek clocked his tounge ans spund around in his seat, butters followed suit. "Craig would wear any, gah-  dress that was more money then what your life is worth"

"Okay, okay, wait" one of the girls now pulled her phone and showing a flared dress with  Sequences on the torso area. It was a low cut and plane while. It was beautiful "this dress?"

"W-wow! That's beautiful!" Butters commented.
Tweek agreed "Yeah, he would definitely wear that"

"Order the dress" a girl nudged the girl.

"Huh-" tweek panicked.

"Okay okay!" She laughed "good talk tweek!"