💜 6th June💜

For some unknown reason, on Monday everyone seemed to be a lot more hyped on the idea of pride month.

Tweek and craig met in the gym as usual, Craig shaking just as much tweek was. The idea of the kiss didn't leave his head once. It was the only thing he was thinking about.

Secretly, the Raven head was praying and begging for a dozen more kisses off his beloved.

"Did you see Bebe this morning?" Tweek asked, his knee bounceding as they sat next to each other. Their hands looped together on instinct.

"No, why?"

"Shesteamedupwiththeasiangirls!" Tweek rushed and pulled at his top. Today, his dad made him wear a t-shir that said 'move I'm gay' on it. But he had his usual green shirt on like a jacket.

A top Craig was planning to steal.
"She's what?" Craig raised a brow.

"Teamedupwithwasingirls"

Craig just stared at tweek. He swore the blonde was missing out letters to speak faster.

"SHES TEAMED UP WITH THE ASIAN GIRLS!" Tweek then screamed in his boyfriends face, chewing on his bottom lip.

Craig jumped backwards slightly, never awning to get used to how loud and Hugh pitched  Tweeks voice can go.
"What fo you mean, babe?"

"Ack- when I came, when I came to school, I got chased around the school by them!"

The taller boy frowned slightly "why?"

"They were trying attack me man! W-with flags!" Twek gripped Craig's sholders ans shook him.

Craig let out a light chuckle and took Tweeks hands of his shoulders to hold them once more. "With flags?"

"Nghhh-" tweek head napped to the side once more, clearly stressing about the flags "rai- hah- rainbow flags"

"Rainbow flags?" Craig gave a small smile, he couldn't help it. His boyfriend was soo cute.

Tweek nodded his head "Yeah man! It's so so fucking scary!"

"Oh my poor, poor Tweek" Craig sarcastically pouted and oulled tweek into hos chest "it must have been so scary for people supporting us"

"Ack!  Fuck off Craig!" Tweek giggled, jokingly pushed his boyfriend off him.
Craig just smiled and shook his head as the bell went.

"Ready to go to class?" Craig asked, standing up and pulling tweek to his own feet.

Tweek whined but nodded his head "protect me?"

The noirette just rolled his eyes "you'd do a better job at protecting me then I would with you" he admiting, hinting at Tweeks boxing training.

"You can pack a good punch! We've had two fights! Ack- trust me I know!" Tweek said, his free hand clining to Craig's arm.

Craig Rolled his eyes "enemies to lovers, and for the record, your punches are better"

"Only because I'm not lazy and have training"  the blonde rolled his eyes.

"Imagine your own boyfriend calling you fat" Craig muttered, only now wanting to annoy Tweek.

Tweek let go of his boyfriends ark and squeezed his hand, a pissed off face shown "ack- you know what i ment!"

The two ened up getting to class a few minutes late, giving Mr garrison the perfect opportunity to snap at the two boys.

Craig just rolled his eyes and took his usual seat next to Tweek. As Mr garrisons narrowed eyes while Tweek moved his desk closer to Craig's as he noticed bebe and Wendy had swapped seats.