💙 5th June 💙

"Ngh- have you got everything you came with?" Teerk asked as Craig sorted out his things to take him.

"Babe, I came with everything I'm leaving with" Craig assured and aced his bag by the bedroom door, ready for when his mom was picking him up "except for the jacket you're wearing"

"YOU SAID I WOU-"

Craig placed a finger over Tweeks lips "calm down, I know I said that, I'm teasing" he then assured and brushed tweeks hair out his face.

Tweek just frowned at the taller boy and let out a small "ack" before hugged the taller boy around the waist, his head going to Craig's chest.

"Whats up?" Craig asked, his arms kinda wrapping around tweeks head. Not in a crushing way however.

Tweek didn't say anything for a few seconds "I don't-  ngh- with you to go" he soon admitted, feeling embarrassed.

"Aw, I'll miss you too babe" Craig blushed but awed at the same time. He had the cutest boyfriend in the world.
No one could change his mind.

If he could, the Raven head would happy share kisses all day long with tweek. But each time he had the idea to do that, he would get too flustered and back down.

Heck, the first thousand time craig called tweek 'babe' and 'honey' consisted of more stutters then what butters could provide.

Craig dreamed of nothing more then kissing Tweek everytime they saw each other. But Craig had the awkwardness of wanting to ask tweek for anything.
So, the dream was his and his alone. He wasn't even sure if tweek wanted to kiss him either.

"You will see me tomorrow, though, okay?" Craig then said after creating a silence for too long "and you can text and call me all you want, okay?"

Tweek sighed and nodded his head as they stayed holding each other. The blonde wasn't always this cling, only on times when he felt like the wolrd was going to end.
And that was what he was currently thinking.

'What if the world end and I don't say good bye to Craig?'

Where the thought came from? No clue, but that's what tweek was thinking.

Tweek squeezed his boyfriend tightly, due to his boxing training, it was a pretty tight squeeze.
The taller let out a pant for sudden air as teeek held him.

"H-honey, too tight" Craig patted tweeks back.

"H-ha..h, sorry" Tweek let go of Craig all together and looked away, worrying his bottom lip.

Craig held the smallers hand gentaly and held him close "tweek? Honey,  What's on your mind?"

Tweek looked up at Craig and sighed before shaking his head "nothing, ngh- I'm just over thinking again"

"Tell me what you're thinking" Craig then said and pulled tweek onto the bed, sitting next to him.

"You will think I'm, hn-" tweeks neck snapped to the side, forcing his eyes to squeeze shut, Craig always thought when Tweek had ticks like that, they seemed painful.

"You okay?" He double checked as Tweek rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand. Tweek just nodded his head and looked away "tell me what's on your mind"

The small blonde didn't reply though, he just decided to hug Craig.
Craig allowed the hug, wanting to find out what was wrong with his boyfriend before his mom came however. Talking over call about tweeks worries was a lot harder then one would expect.

"Take me me babe" Craig said quietly "you know I won't judge you"
Tweek nodded his head slowly. No words said however.

The noirette frowned down at the other and pulled him closer "would you tell me if the problem becomes too big of a worry?"

"Ngh- Yeah,"  tweek nodded his head ans chewed his bottom lip as he looked anywhere but at Craig.

"Just tell me honey, then we can make this not be a problem" Craig said, pushing some of tweeks untamed hair out of his face.

The blonde let out a tiny sigh, knowing that craig was right- if he talked about the problem then it wouldn't seem as big as tweeks been thinking it is.

".. just," Tweek muttered, placing his chin on Craig's shoulder to they weren't looking at each other "ack-"

Craig moved his hand to comb the mess of hair "take your ti-"

"WHAT IS THE WORLD ENDS MAN! ANS THEN I CANT EVEN SAY GOOD BYE TO YOU!" tweek then yelled, scaring Craig to jump out his skin "UHHHH! THE- ACK PRESSURE MAN!"

the taller teens grip on tweek grew and held him closer, shushing him and swaying then side to side "babe, you and I both know Mr garrison would have to become president again"

Tweek nodded his head and let out a snall giggle. "Ack- that's true"

"I have noo fucking clue how he survived being president in the first place" Craig then shrugged and patted his finger tips down tweeks back.

Tweek nodded in agreement "he cyber bullied me"

"Why else do you think I don't listen to his shit" Craig said. Tweek rolled his eyes.

"Craig! Your moms here!" Richard called to the raven head from outside.

"For fuck sake" Craig scoffed.

"Hmm" the blonde whined and squeezed Craig "I still don't want you to go"

"I'll call you when I get home" Craig then said and stood up, and plopped his boyfriend back into the bed "Okay?"

"Fine..." tweek huffed and walked Craig to the front door.

When they walked down stairs, Laura- craigs mom- gave a small smile. "Hello, Tweek"  she greeted.

"Mgh- hey Mrs Tucker" he gave a small smile back.

"I've td you tweek you don't need to be so polite" Laura gushed and turned to Richard "thank you for having craig over"

"It was all our pleasure, Craig can come over whenever he wants too" the Burnette replied.

"Thank you" the blonde women smile "what do you say Craig!" She then hissed at her son.

"Thatnks for having me" Craig also said.

"No worries" tweeks dad smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Tweek told Craig and hugged him again.
Craig nodded his head and hugged back.

Both boys parents watched in awe, making the hug feel slightly uncomfortable for them.

When the two tuckers began to walk out the house, down the drive tweek watched the whole time.

Just before Craig reached the car, something clicked inside of Tweeks head and he yelled: "CRAIG! WAIT!" his legs then making a quick run to his boyfriend.

"Babe?"

Before another word, or an explanation, tweek did something that could have sent Craig to heaven .

The small blonde lopped his hands around Craig's sholders, smashing their lips together.

It lasted a few seconds.

Craig's hands unsure where to go, his eyes widened as tweeks and squeezed as shut as they would go.

When tweek pulled away, he saw a rarly stunned boyfriend. Both boys were bright red.

"Ack- cyatomorrow!"  Tweel said quickly and hurried back inside.

Craig stood there for a few seconds before his finger tips skipped his lips.
He saw as Richard and Laura shared a happy thumbs up.

The flusted teen kicked the snow underneath him with a idiotic smile on his face as he walked back to the car. The smile didn't leave his face once.