💛 21st June 💛

"Uhh craig?" Stan marsh called out to the other raven head, "can we talk for a second?" He asked.

Craig didn't even give stan a glace, he wanted to get the fucked out of school, so that's what he was gonna go.

Stan huffed and sped walk next to Craig, keeping up with him "come on man! You're the only.one who can help me with things!" He whinned.

The taller noirette, Craig, let out a small scoff "what? You wanna take another hundred dollars from me?" He scoffed, still not looking at the other.

"That was in fourth gr- ugh, you know what, whatever, I'll get you that money if you help me" Stan promised, slouching beside the taller one "please dude?"

"No" Craig said simply, trying his best to get away from the speaking male. Five years ago Craig was promised that money back after the whole Peruvian band thing and still years later, Craig was down one hundred bucks.
No was in hell was Craig gonna trust this boy or anyone else in his small group.

Stan huffed and grabbed Craig's sholder, forcing him to stop walking away. "Fine, can you just answer this one thing for me?'

"No"

"Ughhh, Craig man! I need help with this!" Stan complained, still holding Craig's shoulder as tightly ad he could.

"Go to your little bum buddy, kyle" Craig Rolled his eyes and easily began to walk again, even with a Stan marsh attached to him.

Stan shook his head "he wouldn't be good with this topic! So you just help me!"

"Why should I? Its not you have ever done anything for me"

"Fucking hell, stop being so awkward" Stan hissed and now stood infront of Craig- blocking his path.

Craig had to look down a small amount, since Stan was an inch smaller.

Only now did Craig really hate Tweeks dad for making him work on this day  Specifically, if Tweek didn't have to work they would be walking together.

If they were walking together, Stan wouldn't have appoched him. And even of Marsh did , Tweek could knock him out easily and then it would he happy days.

"Just leave me alone"  Craig warned.

"If you help me! You only need to answer a few questions!" Stan whinned "if you do, then I won't talk to you for the rest of the school year"

Craig was stunned. He sidnt believe it for a second. So he had to add to the deal. "And if you break this deal, Tweek can punch you for every dollar you owe me"

Stans mouth dropped, but then he sighed and hesitantly nodded his head. "Okay, yeah, whatever"

And the two began walking aide by side. They were silent for a few seconds before Craig Coldly said 'ask your rucking question then!'
The smaller raven head flinched and nodded his head. "Sooo, um,  how did you realise you were gay?"

Craig thought about for a few seconds. A smirk threatening to show. He fucking knew stan wasn't straight.
"Same as thinking you're straight, you love someone and there's nothing more to It" Craig shrugged.

"Okayyy, well, how do you know if you're in love?" Stan raised a brow, looking down at the path below him in embarrassment, blessing with the ends if his sleeves.

"How did you used to feel about Wendy?"

"Sick all the time and giddy I guess, but that wad in third grade, so" Stan shrugged.

Craig let out a small sigh "it can be different for everyone" he concluded, "you know when you're in love, it feels a lot different to finding them just attractive or as a friend"

"How did you realise, with Tweek?"

The taller clicked his tounge. He fell in love with Tweek a while back. In Fourth grade then they fake dated.
After the fake break up, the two didn't talk much after that until the end of middle school.

"I guess I always loved him really, at first I tried hating him, but it didn't work so I just let my emotions flow with him" Craig explained " I'm more comfortable with showing my emotions to him and only him anyone"

"So... trust?"

"Jesus, you can tell you've only been in one relationship, a shitty one at that" Craig scoffed

"Hey-"

"But yeah, trust definitely, but at the same time, having the string urge to impress him was something" Craig sighed, "which never really worked since I always used to get hella nervous around him"

A small laugh fell from Stans lips "Craig tucker nervous? Never would believe it"

Another eye roll came from the taller "as cheesy ad it is, love really can change you"

"I think we're too younge to be cheesy" Stan chuckled. Craig couldn't help but agree.

"Who's this boy who's making you think your gay then?"  Craig then questioned, seeing the tips of Stans ears go red as his eyes glued to the floor.

Stan stayed quiet for a few seconds "you won't tell anyone, right?" He then muttered.

"Only Tweek, he had to know everything" Craig replied. It was true though, the smallest thing can happen in Craig's life and he will feel obliged to tell his boy.

"Okay, welllll," Stan dragged on and looked around, probably seeing if this boy was near by, when tbr cost was clear, he looked back down at the path "its kyle"

A tiny laugh let Craig's lip, oh how the expects those two to fuck from back in fourth grade. This was amazing, he couldn't waitnto tell Tweek.

"Don't laugh-"

"I should have expected that" Craig said out loud, holding back his smile or any other smug look.

Stan scoffed and crossed his arms "he's really cute dude! And he's always been there for me, and I'll always be there for him also!"

"God you are gay" Craig proclaimes.

"You think?" Stan finally looked at the other, worrying his bottom lip.

Craig nodded his head "i think so, but you will know when you love someone, so just figure it out by yourself"

Stan gave a all smile "thanks man, cya tomorrow" he then said and waved by as he walked to cross the road, going home.

"Never talk to me again" Craig then called out to the other raven head, mot saying by as he began to walk home also.