💛 15th June 💛

"Move I'm gay" were the simple words that cane from Craig as he pushed past Stan and his little gang of definitely gay people.

"What the fuck Craig!" Cartman was quick to yell at the passed teen "just because you're a faggot doesn't mean you own the world!"

Craig stopped in his tracked, turning to the pissed fat boy "it doesn't?" He asked, his right eyebrow raised with confusion.

The fat teen scoffed and crossed his arms, taking a step towards the other. Even though Craig towered over him, Eric still tried to act intimating. "Just because you shits of the alphabet mafia think you have the world at your feet doesn't mean for one second I'll get down and kiss your fucking gold shoes!"

"I mean, I don't really think my shoes are gold.." Craig shrugged and looked down at his feet, wiggling one in the air to make a point.

"You and Kyle are sooo alike you're probably a fucking jew too!" Cartman pointed his index finger at the tall raven head as he accused him.

Craig gave him a blank Stare and then looked over at Kyle, who was pinching his bridge in agitation.

" I don't know.." Craig then said, looking back at the angry, small teen infront of him "might be a alphabet mafia"

Cartman rolled his eyes and looked back st Kyle, the red head just pulling a face at the boy.
"Fucking lies! 'Asexual' isn't even a thing!" He declared "he's just finding a petty ass excuse for not getting a boner yet"

"Hey!" Kyle yelled, face  red and now very very pissed off. How would have lashed out and probably killed Cartman if it wasn't for Stan there to keep him back.

"How the fuck are  you so homophobic when you're literally only friends with gay people" Craig blurted out, looking st the way Kyle wa stucked under stans arm and had also noticed a while ago how kenny looks at EVERYONE in their years asses.

No way in hell are those three straight.

"Eh?" Kenmy raised a brow, removing his eyes from whatever he was staring at.

"Just saying," Craig shrugged "and also Cartman, isn't your mom in the 'alphabet mafia'?"

"Fucking wha-"

"Oh shit! I totally forgot your mom fucks girls" Stan gasped, laughing, kyles face now resting to a small smile.

"Andddd she has a dick" Craig added.

"Ay!"

"Ooh yeah, when we were looking for Cartmans dad in the third grade" Kyle giggled, enjoying to see how uncomfortable this was making the ignorant fatass.

Craig stood there for a second "cya fags" he then said and began to walk away, finding the second half to his own gayness. Tweek.