Ch 29: Calla Lily

A/N: BE A DOLL AND READ THIS. okay sooo um not to come off as bitchy, but enough with the 'you shoulds' yeah? I'm open to suggestion but no more 'make calla half vampire!' thats impossible people vampire and human DNA no mix mix in this book, and no more 'make Kaden Jealous with another pet!' If i feel like doing such I will but its not in her character and as of now I have a plan of the two and i'm getting a bit fed up with the same suggestions over and over again. I mean some of you are being really cool about it and I don't mind the whole playful air around it its nice that y'all are involved in the book and I do consider what you say~ but others are getting demanding and thats not okay, this is my book after all. -_-

That would make it like every other vampire book out there, yeah? yes yes it would just remember guys, You can suggest it buuut yeah not doing those two things. I won't disappoint though I swear~

~~

Calla POV:

What the hell was going on?

What happened to not crossing that line again?

Holy flipping hell his lips were fantastic.

I moaned softly against Kadens lips as he tugged my jacket from my body, wanting to ask him what had gotten into him, why he was molesting me.

And I would have.

But I wanted it to continue more than I wanted to know why his hand was on my ass while the other was knotted in my hair.

So instead of asking I ran my hands through his perfectly gelled hair and shoved my tongue down his throat.

Classy I know.

But hey I wasn't the one who randomly attacked my pet in the car. That was all on him.

He pulled away from me suddenly, moving his lips to my neck, kissing licking and scraping his fangs down the sesnisitve skin, I gripped his hair harshly letting out a soft moan.

He stopped, "Stay quiet baby."

Baby. here we go again, the tingling feelings and that damn word, baby so simple but when he says it, I'm a puddle.

Well parts of me turns into a puddle at least.

"b-but.."

He bit the side of my neck lightly,"You don't want the driver hearing now do you?"

I whined a bit, "But I don't wanna play the quiet game again."

I could feel his smirk against my skin, "then how about we find a way to keep the mouth of yours quiet?"

I looked at him wide eyed.

He chuckled, "oh no baby not that. That I want to thoroughly enjoy when were completely alone."

Nice to know he has an agenda for tainting me.

I was about to ask him what he meant when he tied his tie around my mouth.

You have got to be kidding me.

I didn't even see him take it off.

Kaden looked me over his eyes growing darker as I squirmed on his lap.

He let out a quiet satisfied groan, "fuck pet you look sexy like that."

I blushed a deep red, feeling heat pool in my lower belly.

He slowed down, everything about him seemed less urgent know.

I don't see why he wouldn't take his time, the damn drive is well over three hours.

He has plenty of time to do whatever he wants.

"Do you have any idea what I want to do to you?"

I nodded slowly, moaning into my makeshift gag as he ran his tongue up my neck.

His hands traced the contours of my body as he kissed his way back down my neck over my shoulder and to my breasts.

Glancing up at me for a moment he offered up a wicked grin, unclasping my bra, "Is there anything you want me to do?"

A million things passed through my head, but I couldn't say a single thing.

"Do you want me to lick that sweet little Püssy of yours again?"

I moaned into my gag, nodding.

He shrugged, "too bad i'm angry and not exactly in the mood to please you."

My eyes widened, that mother fucker!

He went on as if I wasn't glaring a hole into his head, "...and I can't have sex with you, angry or not I'm not going take your virginity in a car." He was quiet for a moment, "Already promised that pleasing me would come later...Cant spank you...to loud and you'll probably scream. I don't have any fun toys for us to play with right now...oh I know. Strip."

I gawked at him.

"i want you naked in the next thirty seconds baby otherwise i'll have to punish you and you won't like that...probably. We haven't really gone over what your limits are...Although I could see you liking that such a kinky little thing I'm sure."

I did as he asked, trying to wiggle out of my pants in the car.

He gestured to my underwear, "those too baby."

I wiggled out of them as well.

he grinned devilishly, pulling me back on his lap. "such a good girl...do you know why your like this right now?"

I shook my head, how the hell was I supposed to know why he does things like this?

He hummed to himself, securing me back on his lap running his fingers over my bare back, "Well you are beautiful in the nude, but I'm doing this because every time I get angry I have this overwhelming urge to fück you or at least take out some of my rage on you and Calla, there is nothing better than seeing your wide eyed gaze filled with confusion and desire."

I can't tell if thats twisted or sexy.

He nuzzled into my neck, "want to know what comes next?"

I nodded.

"Play with yourself baby. Be a good girl for me and play with yourself."

he lifted me off his lap and placed me on the seat across from him.

I stared at him wide eyed.

"thats the gaze I'm talking about...now if you do as your told I may just have to reward you when we get home."

A blush stained over my cheeks, could I really do that?

...wouldn't he just go back to the way things were once he calmed down? Probably regretting it and smashing me to bits in the meantime. Slowly I reached up and untied his necktie with some trouble, "no. I cant do this again Kaden. I cant do this and then be rejected again after. You said we weren't going to because of the consequences but here I am naked for you again. I cant be strung along like that and don't say you wouldn't, you make snap decisions when it comes to this." I gestured between us, "I would be more than happy to do whatever you wanted if i knew you would still be there smiling at me, not avoiding another encounter like it was the plague until you decided you want me again. I may be your pet but i am not your doll."

A sudden guilty expression took over his beautiful pace and he pulled me back to him, his voice a hushed wavering whisper, "I know, your my beautiful, fragile, Calla lily."