🌟CHAPTER 3 🌟

YN POV

Mom told me that she is having a Boyfriend and now she wants me to accept him? She is looking at me with puppy eyes. Uh. I can't resist those puppy eyes. But I have to first make sure that her boyfriend will take care of her in the future.

Mom- YN. Please say something.

She says with hope that I will accept their relationship. I said

Me- Ok Mom, I accept it bu-

Mom- Really YN. Thank you Thank you Thank you so much.

Me- Mom wait a minute. Let me finish. I will accept him but I have to first see if he can take care of my CHILDISH Mom or not.

I said the words childish jokingly. She giggled and said

Mom- Sure YN, you can test him.
And one more thing you are changing your school from tomorrow as you will be studying with your new brothers now.

WAIT A MINUTE. DID SHE SAY BROTHERS. But I don't have any problem but why did she said brotherS. That means there are more than 2. I should ask her.

Me- Mom how many brotherS?

Mom- Oh. Seven sweety.

S E V E N ! I AM HAVING 7 NEW BROTHERS. Wow it will be amazing. I am so happy for Mom and for myself also Hehe 😜. I will get new siblings. But when will I meet them.

Me- Mom when will I meet them ?

Mom- We will meet him this Sunday. ( By the way today is Friday)

Me- Ok Mom and I am so happy for you. Now you will not be alone or lonely anymore.

Mom- You are right YN.

Me- Mom, now I will go I have to do my homework otherwise I will get detention tomorrow.

Mom- YN you are changing school tomorrow. Who will give you detention in new school?

Oh! Sh*t I forget. That means no Homework. Let's do Party.

PARTY PARTY YEAH.

I was busy in my thoughts when Mom suddenly shouted.

Mom- YN! ARE YOU HERE?

I flinched and then noticed that I was spacing out. I said.

Me- Yes Mom I am here only. I was just thinking something. Anyways now I will go in my room and take a nap as I have no Homework. Ok By

Mom- I will also go to office now. Bye Sweety.

With that Mom left for office and I went to my room for a nap.

Hi guys
How was this?
Tell me comments
Please VOTE
I will see you in next chapter.
BORAHAE 💜 💜

Words Count- 430