2️⃣6️⃣

Something but and Unexpected will be coming in the upcoming parts. Till then enjoy this one.

A week Later
In school

Namjoon and Hoseok were walking to the canteen when they heard someone shouting their name. They turned back and saw Jisung and Felix running towards them. 

Hoseok- Hey what happened? Why are both running?

They looked at him and took a deep breath before saying.

Jisung- Jin Hyung called and said that their is a lot of change in plan and he wants all of us in the private room right now.

Namjoon- Change? Why?

Felix- Don't know.

Namjoon- Ok, let's go and aks him only. Are the others coming?

Jisung- Yes, Chan Hyung said he and the others will come with the rest.

Hoseok- Ok, then we should go.

They all went to their private room. They went in and saw Jin and Yoongi already sitting there with the others. Everyone was here except for Jungkook and YN. After few minutes of waiting they both also came.

YN- Sorry for being late.  The teacher stopped us.

YN said as he tried to catch her breath. Jin nodded and signalled them to sit.

Namjoon- Hyung, Eunwoo and the rest are still not here.

Yoongi- We already informed them. Just you guys were left so we came here. And they are already working on it.

Jimin- Oh, but Hyung why sudden change in plan? Is everything Ok?

Jin- It is. It's just, Yoongi and I found more powerful plan than the previous one. And if we follow this, their is not even a single percentage of chance that the bastard will be able to run away from there like he always do.

Jungkook- Ohh, then what is it?

Jin- Ok....so listen we will be dividing in three groups and then continue the plan which Yoongi will tell you right now.

Taehyung- Why three group?

Yoongi- Don't know why, but Black Devils increased their security and because of that if we all will be together their is a possibility we all can get caught all together at once. But if we are in groups then......

Bangchan- If one group hoy caught, other two can help. Right?

Jin- Correct.

Jimin, V, Jungkook, YN- Oh ok.

Yoongi- Ok so after this the plan is.....

Yoongi started explaining them the hell plan. It was about half an hour later when he stopped. And looked at them, asking if he they understood. They all nodded their heads and showed him their thumbs telling that they understood.