1️⃣2️⃣

Next Day

All the Kim siblings were right now in the living room waiting for two persons to come.

YN- Oppa, when are they coming?

Jin- Oh god YN. I told you they will be here any time soon. Stop asking this question again and again.

Yoongi- So, true. It's like you have asked about 20 times in 30 minutes.

He said. It was true, YN was so excited to meet them that she is asking the same question again and again like they will come then if she keeps asking.

YN- Hehe. I am just so excited.

Jimin- Hyung are they coming together?

Jin- Yup, I don't know how but They both are sisters just like us.

Taehyung- Really?

Yoongi- Yup.

*Ding Dong

The door bell rang and Jungkook repeated after it saying

Ding Dong

If you know you know.

Jin- I guess they are here.

Jungkook- I will go and open the door.

He said and ran towards the main door at full speed. He opened the door and saw two pretty girls same age as Jin and Yoongi standing there. They both were looking so pretty. Jungkook bowed to them and they did too. He then looked at them.

???- Is it the house of Kim's?

One of them asked who wearing a black dress. Other was warring a white dress but they both were killing the loom.

Jungkook- Yes. Please come inside.

He showed them the way and then went behind them guiding them to the living room. Their all the other siblings were sitting. When they saw the two all of them stood and respectfully bowed to their brothers girlfriends.

Jin- Have a seat, then we will talk.

They both nodded and sat on the couch. Jungkook also went and sat beside YN and his Hoseokie Hyung. Beside Hoseok was Yoongi and beside Yoongi was Jin. Their girlfriend were sitting right infront of them.

Jin- Why dint you both introduce yourself to our siblings.

???- Sure, Hii, I am Lee Ji-eun. You can also call me IU. Nice to meet you.