💜12💜

Mr. Kim was so shocked seeing the photo. Words were not coming from his mouth. He finally manages to say something.

Mr. Kim- A-re you sure, that the pe-rson in the ph-oto are YN's par-ents?

Mrs. Kim was confused on why will her husband out this out of the blue.

Mrs. Kim- Yes, honey. They are. But why are you so shocked and why did you asked this?

Just then Mr. Kim stood up and went towards one of his drawer and started finding something. After 5 minutes he found a photo which was covered fully in dust. He dusted it and came towards his wife. He took the photo his wife was having in her hands and then started looking at both of the photos. After finding something he gasped in shock. Mr. Kim on the other hand, was confused so she took both the photos out of Mr. Kim's hand and looked at them. After looking she was also shocked. She looked at her husband and only one thing came in both of there minds.

Mr. & Mrs. Kim- That means YN and Hoseok are siblings.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The classes were over now and it was lunch time. Jungkook and YN were going to the canteen to meet their other siblings. Since Blackpink are not here YN is going to sit with her brothers.
She usually sit with them on Tuesday and Friday so that they can't feel like she forget them. And the rest days she sits with Blackpink. But since they are not here. YN is sitting with her brothers.
When they reached the canteen they started to find there brothers. They found them sitting on one table and Jimin was waving at them and telling them to come there. Both if them went there and sat down. Then all of them started eating and talking.
It was all peaceful until YN felt something cold in her head. All her brothers and she looked back and saw two girls standing their. Her brothers were confused on who are they but YN well she was scared. All her brothers stood up and looked at both the girls standing infront of them.

Jk- Aren't you two the new girls who came today in our class?

Asked Jungkook as he remembered that he saw them somewhere. The girls instead of replying looked towards YN.

YN- W-what are you doing here?

Asked YN while trying her best not to stutter.

Aerum- Are you scared of us?

Hoseok- YN, who are they?

Hoseok asked as he as well all her brothers didn't liked the behaviour of the girls standing infront of them and the way the both were talking to their little sis.

Aerum- Oh, so now you have a sugar daddy. Intersecting.

BTS- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? AND HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO HER?

This voice was enough to gain the attention of every single person present in the canteen.

Roya- Sorry my sister's bad. She should have said YN we never knew you were such a slut. Not only one but you have 7 Sugar daddies with you. I wonder what they saw in a girl like you.

Well that's it. After she completed Aerum laughed and some gasped were heard from the students and before any one could say anything a high sound was echoed in the whole canteen. The sound of Slaps. Ya right not Slap but SLAPS. YN slapped Roya whereas Hoseok slapped Ara. Both if them were on the ground. When they realised what just happened they groaned and stood up. The next moment Areum tried to slap YN but get hand was blocked by the one and only Kim Taehyung. All the Kim Brothers were looking furious by now. Taehyung yanked Aerum's hand and slapped her across her face resulting her to fall in the ground.

Yoongi- Listen here you two. I don't know who are you but if you wanna be safe you should go away from here.

Roya- and who are you to say that Mr?

Aerum- YN why don't you tell them who are we? 

All her brothers looked at YN with a 'Tell us who are they' look. YN sighed and managed to say

YN- O-Oppa they are ...... I m-ean we're my bullies in my p-revious sc-hool.

Hey guys
How are you
How was the chapter
Hope you like it?
Please vote and Comment
I will meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 800